Chapter Eleven

I sighed as I pulled back the string, I was trying to contrite but I was having trouble with all the noises. Then I felt a hand on my waist, I turned around to see Derek. Derek was my personal trainer that Megan sighed me. I didn't like it one bit, or that his hand was on my waist, but I did want to learn.

I wasn't bad, but I wasn't great either. I was okay with a gun, but the shock hurt my shoulder, me and knifes don't go together, I might have stabbed Bens jacket more than once, he didn't get hurt, but his jacket on the other hand....

The only thing I liked was one on one combat, I was going to have some bruise, but it was better than knifes. Ben was actually pretty good with knifes, Molly wasn't really into any weapons, but Tom liked liked a Rifle, and Luke, Luke was having fun getting beat by a girl, he really suck at boxing.

"Keep your hand on the bow, you don't want it to go flying" Derek said pushing my hand up higher. I held it tighter, as he kept his hand on my waist.

"Now just aim, and let go" he said, I did what I was told. The arrow flew out of my hands and right into the middle of the target. I put the bow down, smiling at myself.

"Nice job" he said finally taking his hand off my waist.

"Thanks for the tips" I said walking back over the table ware all the arrows lay.

"It wasn't me, you're the one with the natural talent" he said leaning on the table.

"Natural, huh" I said grabbing a arrow and going back to my shooting area.

"Look if you want to know more about fighting, just give me a call, I could see what you did with that knife, practice wouldn't hurt" he said smirking at me.

I turned around and faced him "I'll think about it" I said not really showing any emotion but annoyance. Truth be told he was cute, but cocky.

"Don't take long, I'm not always going to be available" he said giving me a wink before walking off. I watched him walk out the door, before turning around to be met with Luke. I jumped, I put my hand over my heart trying to calm down.

"What's up with you and that Derek dude" Luke asked anger in his eyes.

"What's it to you" I asked rolling my eyes and going back to my stance.

"Nothing, I just don't trust him" Luke said glaring at the door, like Derek was just going come through that door any moment.

"He works with Megan, if Megan trusts him we can trust him" I said making sure my hand had a tight grip and I let the arrow go, it hitting its mark.

"Maybe we shouldn't trust this Megan, I mean what do we really know about her" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Because my mom worked with her, and told me to take us here" I told him taking another arrow and pulling it back and letting it go.

"But your mom li-"

"Look, she has given us food and a bed to sleep in, and is teaching us to fight. What we can at least do is give her the benefit of the doubt" I said glaring at him. Everyone else trust her, but he can't.

"I assume like Derek" Luke said anger in his voice. That annoyed me most of all, he doesn't even know the guy, and all of sudden he hates him.

"What is with you and Derek" I asked annoyance in my voice.

"Nothing, forget I said anything, have fun with Derek, Katniss" he said before walking out of the training area. I turned back around and continued practicing. He was so annoying, and so just.......annoying.

And did he just call me Katniss?

///

Hey guys I know short chapter, but I've been super busy and I'm just happy I updated both my books. I hope you guys are have an awesome holidays. I have my snake around my neck right now, and she's sniffing the keyboard, hard to type when doing this. Anywase guys don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow. Until next time guys, BYE!