Chapter 1

*Present Day*

"Oh my God"
I scream and get quickly out of bed.
It was just a nightmare.
I'm heading to the bathroom. I look myself in the mirror. I look so tired, sad, depressed. Everything has changed.
God Christina...Stop thinking about him it has been a year. He belongs in the past...After all this time?Really?
I don't wanna think about him like that.
Not anymore!
A tear rolls down my cheek. I don't wanna cry over him. I splash water over my face repeatedly, so that my tears run off my face and I can fool myself into thinking I'm not crying. I decide to go get some fresh air so I went to sit at the balcony for awhile. I don't think I'm gonna go back to sleep. I look at the sky and remember how much we loved looking at the stars together at night and talk to each other. Well, specifically we were whispering so that our parents wouldn't hear us. I know it sounds cheesy but I miss those midnight talks we had. I miss him.
I try not to look but I couldn't resist.
I look at his house across the street and all the memories start flooding back.

*flashback*
*2012*

Today is just another typical day of my life. Summer break is almost over and I'm already nervous about school.
So, now I am just chilling with two girls from my neighborhood, Christina ,yeah we have the same name, and Mary. They are younger than me but I like hanging with them especially when I am bored.
Who am I kidding? I am sorta babysitting them...I need to get friends and a life...it's pretty boring although I like the fact that they look up to me.
We were sitting at Mary's porch, whose house is right next to mine, when a car stopped in front of us.
A man and a woman got out of the car and approached me.
"Excuse me, do you know if that is the house for sale?" she said pointing the house right across the street.
"Sorry but I don't really know... You should probably call the owner to ensure it" i said politely.
The car door opened and
Oh.
My.
God.
A guy got out of the car and he was hot.
"Oh ok thank you girls, bye" the woman said.
He was staring at me for a couple minutes when his parents, I guess, got back in the car. He did too.
I was left there speechless while the car was pulling away.
Wow...if he is gonna be my neighbor I'm totally fine with it.

Narrator : later that day Christina had already forgotten everything about that family and what had happened. Little did she know that her life was about to change.

FIRST CHAPTER DONE👏
So this is my first book and chapter. I hope you guys liked it.💕😛

Peace out✌️