Chapter 8

*Christina's POV*

"Wake up sleepyhead!" Someboby jumps in my bed next to me. It's Abby.

"What are you doing here?"

"You told me to come over, remember?"

"Yeah sorry. What time is it?"

"It's 11:10."

"I was so tired i forgot to set my alarm. I was talking with Grayson all night!" She smiled with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up Abby!"

"Hahahaah..yeah whatever.."

I got up, i took a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

"So what are gonna do?" Abby asked.

"Let's go grab some starbucks."

-

We were on our way back to my house. When we reached my neighborhood i heard Grayson talking. He was sitting on his porch with Cameron and Ethan. I approached them with Abby.

"Hey guys. This is Abby." I said.

Everyone greeted her. I saw Grayson checking her out..and hell yeah i was pissed!

I knew this would happen...

I mean Abby is blonde with blue eyes and a perfect body. She is the one who knows how to do her hair nice, how to dress well and how to do her makeup unlike me.

She is the pretty one.

Don't get me wrong, I love her. She is my soulmate. I admire her and she loves me too. We are sisters but sometimes..I think there is always someone better and I am afraid that the people I love will leave me because i'm worthless. I guess I have to thank Shawn for that..!! He made me insecure.

Anyway!

The past is in the past. Today is the date with Shawn.

-

Abby has to leave for awhile cause her mom needed help with shopping.She leaves a few blocks away not too far. She promissed she'll be back to help me find an outfit. Ethan and Cameron left too with their friends. So now it's just me and Grayson.

"Waddup?" He asked taking a seat next to me. He smiled like a child who just did a mischief.

"Heyyyy." I said extending the y.

There was a  pause but he kept smiling.

"Stop it!" I said.

"What?" He knows exactly what he is doing.

"You are such a dork."

"Aww you love me!" He hugged me.

We pulled away but our faces were still very close. He hasn't stop smiling.

Nice smile.

Nice lips.

'Kiss him.' That voice in my head again.

"NO!" I yelled.

"What happened?" Grayson asked confused.

"Nothing...I'm sorry..." I assured him.

"It's okay." He said winking. "Nice necklace, can I see it?" He asked.

It's a necklace with the letter C on it.

"Sure." I took off the necklace and gave it to him.

"Hmm..looks nice. I think I'm gonna keep it."