Chapter 23

Christina's POV

I looked at the door. I couldn't wait for him to be back. I run out of the cafeteria without explaining anything to anyone. I saw a few people looking at me but I didn't care at all.

It was just like the prom night. I run away getting everyone's attention but that didn't matter to me at all.

I run in the hallways of the school holding the phone in my hands, trying to find Ethan until I saw him walking towards me.

"What's wrong Chris?" He walked closer to me.

I showed him the picture. "Is this you?" I said panting.

"Yeah it's me, why?" He asked. I could feel he's getting worried.

I didn't answer him. I just kept staring in his eyes trying to realize that I found him, "the guy in the gold mask". What an original name he gave himself I know, but that's one of the things that made my heart beat a bit faster when he looked me in the eyes, when his hands touched my skin or when I felt his lips on mine. I want to have that feeling again. I want it so damn much.

I didn't hesitate at all. I cupped his face softly and I pressed my lips on his. I slowly pulled back but he grabbed my waist gently and pulled me even close as our lips moved in sync. We were kissing in the middle of the hall, in front of students but both of us didn't care.

This moment reminds me so much of the prom night. I felt something when I kissed Ethan, but definitely not the same as what I felt that night. It was amazing though.

Grayson's POV

I run behind Chris. We don't really talk lately but that doesn't mean that I don't have feelings for her or that I don't care about her. I knew something was wrong and I just got really worried.

I kept running behind her until I lost her. I searched in the halls for her and I found her talking to Ethan. I sighed looking at how she was looking at him. I slowly walked towards them but I stopped when I saw something that honestly broke my heart in pieces.

She kissed him. She fucking kissed him and he fucking kissed her back.

My eyes were tearing up as I was standing there watching the girl I love kissing my brother.

Don't cry for her.
Do not fucking cry for her!

I tried stop myself from crying but I couldn't. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. All I want to do is get out of here.

I slowly walked backwards staring at them until I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and I started to run while crying.

I didn't know where I was going as long as it would be away from them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Guys they guy in the picture is Ethan but it was Grayson who kissed her that night.

MWAHH😍😘