Chapter 19

I'm so nervous. What if she opens the door? I have to be ready to talk to her and not chicken out the last minute.
What am I saying? I'm just going to ask her a simple question not if she wants to go on a date or something.
"Where are you going?"
"Jesus Cameron you scared me!"
"I'm standing here for like five minutes." She said in a duh tone. I didn't notice her.

"Sorry I was..thinking."
"So where were you going?"
"Mom told me to invite our new neighbors for dinner."
"New neighbors?"
"Yeah they moved in today."
"Oh ok." She was about to go upstairs but I stopped her.

"Will you please go invite them?"
"Why?Little gray is shy?" She teased me punching my arm playfully.

"Yeah kinda..please go."She starts laughing.
"What?"
"Is she beautiful?" She asks.
"I didn't see her face but the rest is very beautiful..so far I like what I see." I chuckle looking down.

"Awwe Gray has a crush on the girl next door. Thats so cute!Ok fine I'll go."

Cameron's POV

I could have simply stayed in my room watching Netflix.
The only reason why I agreed to go is because I want Grayson to be happy. The last time I heard him talking about a girl with that excitement was about Christina. The last time I saw joy in his eyes was when he looked at her. I want to see that happiness in his eyes again. After all he is my brother and I care about him and Ethan of course.

I knock the wooden door and I wait for someone to open. Nice door.
Someone's coming I can hear the footsteps. The door opens and I saw Kate.
Wait..Kate?
Holy shit.
They are our new neighbors.
The girl Grayson was talking about is probably Christina.
Oh boy Gray doesn't know it.

"Kate! I missed you so much. You're our new neighbors?"

"Cameron!" She gave me a big hug. "Surprise!" She adds.
Hell yeah I was definitely surprised.

"Does my mom know?"
"Both of your parents know. They actually helped me find this house and a new job."
"That's great..I had no idea!"
"Well neither your brothers have."
"Oh yeah...I'm sure Christina was very excited when she found out."
"Umm yeah that's the thing..she doesn't know it too."
Oh I see what my parents and Kate are trying to do here.

"Well they will find out at some point."
"Actually they will tonight."
"You know about the dinner?" I ask frowning my eyebrows.
"Yes your mother called me before you come."
Ohhh That's why mom told Gray..

"I see..so you're coming tonight right?"
"Yes we will. Thanks for the invitation."
"It's our pleasure. I can't wait to see their faces when they see Christina."
I giggled.
"I'm sure they'll be shocked." We start laughing together.
"Definitely. Well I'm gonna go now. I'll see you at dinner tonight. Bye."

I went back to my house. I can't wait for tonight. It's going to be interesting for sure.

Christina's POV

"Mom who was it?" I say as I walk down the stairs.
"Our neighbors daughter. They invite us to a dinner tonight." She answered excited.
"Do I have to be there too?"
I'm not really in the mood.

"Yes you have to. They have two sons and they are very handsome..I'm sure you'll like one of them.." She smirked.

"Mom!" I groan.

"Fine fine I'll stop but you're coming and wear something nice." She noted.

Grayson's POV

I heard the door closing. Cameron must be back.

"Did you do it? Did they say yes?"
"Yes and yes." She said with a mischievous smile. I wonder what is on her mind right now.

"Great." I whisper to myself.

Cameron went to the kitchen and I followed her jumping from excitement.

"Mom..I invited our neighbors to a dinner. I did!Not Grayson ok?" She said in a weird tone.

My mom stopped stirring the cake mix and turns her gaze at her."But I told Grayson to go."

"Yeah but...he didn't."
I remain silent looking at them having some sort of an argument.
I am thinking about the chocolate cake. Yum!

"Anyway what time will they be here?" My mom asks Cameron.
"Around 8."

"Wait, what? At eight? But I have to go somewhere." I hiss. I had totally forgotten about it.

My mom turns her look at me. "Grayson you have to be here!"

"But Ar-"

"Gray trust me.." Cameron taps my shoulder sighing. "You don't wanna miss this...just be here ok?"
I nodded. I guess I'll leave later tonight.

Christina's POV

I unpacked most of my stuff. It's finally time to relax.
I lay in bed and grab my phone from the bed-table to go through twitter and all my social media.
I scrawled down his profile very carefully;I don't want to favorite any of his tweets by accident, he'll think I'm stalking him.

@GraysonDolan tweeted:
So far, so good.

The tweet gained thousands of retweets comments and likes in minutes. I'm not surprised.

It's 7:16pm already. I have to get ready.
I showered first because I'm sweaty and I don't want our neighbors to think I'm dirty or something. I then curled my hair.
I decided to wear something simple. My mom said "wear something nice". Yeah but I don't really care so I'm gonna go with a black high waisted skirt and a white shirt, my combat boots and of course my pendant necklace.

"Christina are you ready to go!?" My mom yelled from downstairs.
"Yeah coming!" I close the door and go downstairs.

We're outside their door waiting for someone to open. As soon as I hear footsteps I fix my skirt trying to look presentable.

Grayson's POV

I heard the doorbell ringing.
"Grayson open the door!"
"K mom!"

I get closer and closer with every step I make.
My hand touches the steel cold doorknob.
I open the door with a bright smile to give a good impression.
I see a girl with her head tilted down fixing her skirt.
She lifts her head up slowly and her eyes meet mine.
My smile soon fades and my heart stops.

Its her.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long guys.
I'm so excited for what's going to happen on the next chapters. Get ready for some drama!