Chapter 4

He gave me a death glare.
It hurts.
Not just because he is my bully, but also cause I like him...

Shawn is actually the opposite of Grayson. He is blond with light brown eyes. Not to mention his personality! He is so mean and selfish!
You are probably wondering why I like him...

Before he started bullying me, he was actually really nice! We were friends at kindergarden and after that. We wanted to get married one day. How childish...

On the other hand, Grayson is the exact opposite. He has been so nice, friendly and polite to me! His handsome smile is a bonus for his personality.

Shawn has stopped bullying me for a while now to be honest. I thought he would at least call me ugly today but he didn't. The past few months he ignores me completely. But I guess better ignore me than push on the lockers!

"What are you looking at?!" He said with an attitude while taking a sit at a table with his group of jerks and sluts.

I immediately turn around and see Grayson's jaw flenched.
I hadn't actually noticed how perfect his jawline is until now.
He was ready to get up and punch him but I stop him right away.
He looked at me confused.

"Who is he? What is his problem?!?!" He asked worried.

I sighed.

"His name is Shawn and...he is my bully."

I felt a huge weight lifted off my body. I honestly never intended telling Grayson about Shawn. No one knew about him and what he has done to me, but telling Grayson made me feel relieved.

He has a way of making me feel everything is going to be alright just with one look.

We decided to leave cause I didn't want to make a scene in here.

*Grayson's POV*

I don't know who that guy Shawn is and who he thinks he is but I don't like him at all!

When he gave that death glare to Christina and talked to her like that, I wanted to choke him to death.
They don't talk like that to a girl!
How dare is he? What a dick...
When she told me he has been bullying her for years I felt more angrier than ever! I was furious! How could he even lay a hand on her!

But wasn't the only thing that made me angry and confused... When Chris looked at him while he was looking away, I could see fear in her eyes but also lust... So, I decided to ask her hoping and praying that what I was suspecting is false!

"Um...Chris?..."I started walking slower.

"Yeah..?"

"Do you..do you have feelings for Shawn?"

Please God, No.

"Um..I-I k-kinda d-do...how do you know that?.."

I felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. I want to punch him on the face right now and burst into tears at the same time!

So I guess this is how it feels when you get your heart broken.

*Christina's POV*

I do have feelings for Shawn but how does he know? He probably thinks I am crazy for liking my bully!
When I answered his question his eyes were full of pure sadness. But after that he gave me a what-the-actual-fuck look.

*Grayson's POV*

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"I yelled.
"Chris, he has been treating you like shit for years and you like him?"

"I know ok? You don't understand.. He used to be different.. He used to be nice!"

"Christine..no matter how he used to be, you can't just ignore his behavior!" My voice softened.

"I know, I just..we don't choose who we fall for.."

I pulled her closer for a hug showing compassion.

I know Chris..I know..

"I know I shouldn't like him but it's hard not to." She whispered with her head on my shoulder.

I felt another part of my heart breaking.

"Don't worry, I am here for you. I'll help you."

"Thank you." She gave me a big smile full of happiness and relief.

Do you know that feeling you get when someone smiles and you can't hold but smile back with the same smile because their happiness is your happiness?

That's how she makes me feel.

-

When we arrived home we hugged each other, said goodnight and got inside.

Today was..kinda..nice. I mean I wanted to learn more about her but we ended up talking about that douchebag.

When I got home, I went to my room without saying a word to anyone. It is almost 10p.m. I didn't even realize I actually spent all day with Christine.

I got ready for bed but then a green laser pointer on my desk caught my eye..I opened the window and pointed with the laser on Christina's balcony door.

"Christina's POV*

When I got home, I went upstairs to my room. I am really tired. Today was a long day. It felt good talking to Grayson. He is a nice guy.

I got ready for bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on my pjs, they are pink and cuuuutee. (On Wednesdays we were pink.)

I was about to sleep but a green light more like laser pointer was in my room. For a second I thought someone was going to shoot me with a gun..but then I heard him, I heard Grayson.

"Psssssstt...Chris. Chris? Are you awake?" He was whisper-shouting, more like shouting. I laughed and opened the balcony door immediately.

"..Dude..what the fuck? It's like 11p.m"

"I know, I just like teasing you" he smiles with a smirk on his face.

"Cute pjs by the way..." I smiled shyly as I had forgotten I'm on my pjs.

"...just like you." He added. My cheeks turned red, fortunately he couldn't see it.

"...okay lover boy, why don't you go back to sleep now?

"Cause it's summer. No school tomorrow."

"Fine, then what do you want?"

"Wanna go for a hike tomorrow morning?"

"Um..yeah sure, what time?"

"Cool.9a.m I like early morning hikes. See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight." Grayson.

I got back inside. I lied in my bed and when I was about to fall asleep my phone buzzed. I sighed.
If it's Grayson, I swear I'm gonna kill him! I really want to sleep.

To my surprise, it was Shawn.

How did he even got my number?

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FOUR👏

Hey guys😘I made some changes on dates and ages cause I changed the plot of the story.. So basically Christina was 17 before the flashback as well as Grayson and after it they were 15.When the flashback started I mentioned her birthday, she turned 15.

Hope you like it💕

Peace out✌️