Chapter 22

Please read chapter 15 before you read this one if you don't remember what happened at prom between Christina and Grayson.

-------------------------------------------------

Christina's POV

I woke up this morning feeling rather confident after a very long time and that's why I was listening to badass songs while getting ready for school. 

It has been a few days since mom and I came here and already feel so much better than I was the past year thanks  to Ethan. He's such an amazing friend. He gives me a ride to school every day and we spend a lot of time together. He has basically replaced Grayson, but to be honest not in my heart.

We were currently at school with Ethan walking around the hallways and talking about random stuff while holding hands until the bell rang.

He stepped in front of me still holding my hand and he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes melting into his touch. He definitely makes me feel some type of way. I mean the way he looks at me..is just...I don't know..he makes me like him as a guy some times. Maybe it's because of the flirting we do when we are around each other or maybe because he reminds me of Grayson a little bit. I honestly don't know..

"See you at lunch." He whispered smiling, pulling back.

I smiled back letting go of his hand slowly. "See you later Ethan."

Grayson's POV

I saw what he did. I always know what he does to her, all the flirting and stuff, but I never react. I never speak out and tell her how much I want her...how much I missed her smile, her touch, her laughter, her voice..everything.

She might be closer to me now that she moved next to my house, but I don't feel her close not even a little bit, not even at all.

I only wish he makes her happier than I used to do.

Christina's POV

It was finally lunch time. Ethan and I were sitting on our table with a few of his friends and Grayson. He was sitting right across me with Aria. I can't hate that girl for being with Grayson. She's too nice.

He gave me a few glances every now and then just like he used to do. He has the same look in his eyes but it doesn't feel the same any more. Many things have changed between us and he knows that, but I guess that doesn't stop him.

I had to do something to distract myself from looking at Grayson. I saw Ethan's phone on the table andI took it secretly. I went on camera and I started taking pics of random stuff until he noticed what I was doing.

He giggled. "Excuse me..that's my phone." He said taking it from my hands slowly. Our hands touched but he didn't pull them back immediately. It was like a movie scene. So cliche but so cute. I gave him a smile and he smiled back blushing.

He suddenly shook his head. "Uumm...yeah....you can have it actually." He said nervously giving if back and I took it.

At moments like this, I have to admit that I like him...just a little bit..or a lot...I don't know..whatever.

"Thanks." I giggled at how cute he was being. "Do you mind if I see your pics?" I asked.

"No not at all. I have nothing to hide from you." He gave me a smile and stood up.

"What happened?"

"I have to pee." 

I laughed. "Okay have a good time doing that."

"Thank you so much." He said turning around and walking away. I just kept looking at him.

He has a nice butt.

I giggled to myself and unlocked his phone. I was surprised to see that he doesn't have many selfies in it but he looks so handsome on the ones he has.

I kept scrolling down his camera roll until something caught my eye. It was a picture of Ethan in a gold mask and a black hat.

Something looked so familiar in this picture. I was staring at it trying to remember until I finally realized.

I stood up immediately in shock as memories of prom started coming back.

The guy I kissed so passionately that night was wearing exactly the same mask and the same hat. Ethan looks so much like him. There is no way he's not that guy.

Oh god..are you serious!? The past year the only thing that made me feel better, the only thing that gave me hope was my best friend and the memory of that night. The guy who kissed me made me feel wanted and special even if it was just for a few minutes.

Now I know the truth.
The guy who kissed me at prom is Ethan.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well.......OOPS.....and yeah the guy in the picture is Ethan NOT Grayson.

HEEEEYYYOO😍