Chapter 14

Hola.

"Get up!" Abby yelled pulling away the covers.

"Leave me alone!" I shoved the covers back.

"No I'm not letting you die in here!When was the last time you showered? Something smells really bad."

"I DON'T CARE."

"You've been crying nonstop for a week! You need to get out of bed. It's valentines day!" She said trying to cheer me up.

"I that supposed to make me feel better? Cause it doesn't!" I get out of bed to go to the bathroom to wash my face.

"You look terrible.." I say looking myself in the mirror. My eyes are red and puffy from crying.

He's moving to New Jersey and he'll never come back. New Jersey is far from Kansas (a/n: I think I've never mentioned that's where they live lol I forgot) , I won't be able to see him and I doubt if he even wants that. Even after he told me they are leaving he kept acting like a jerk. I don't know exactly when they are leaving. He told me I in a few weeks...

I take a deep breath before I get out of the bathroom.

"I brought the dresses."

"Abby I said I'm NOT coming."

"But why!? It's our schools masquerade prom. No one will recognize you anyway. We'll be wearing a mask. Please!"

"Yeah but the prom is for valentines day. Only couples are gonna be there."

"No we'll go together as best friends cause were awesome and  we don't need boys."

"I don't know Abby.." I say shaking my head. "Grayson will probably be there with Brenda."

"Seriously Chris? You have to stop  thinking about him. What he did to you is so fucked up."

Silence took over. She is right but I can't stop thinking about him. I'll miss him so much.

"Not to mention the guys we're going to meet tonight." She added winking.

"Abby..I don't want to go.."

"Christina please. You need to forget about him. I hate seeing you like this."

I think about it for a second and sigh.
"Ughh..FINE" she is right I need to get out of my house.

"Yes!" She did her happy dance..

"Now show me the dresses."
She didn't buy two dresses of course. Her aunt owns a shop with dresses perfect for prom so she gave them to her for free. She's a lucky bitch.

"Okay. Wait. We have only two hours until prom so we have to get ready asap." She got the dresses out of the bag. "This is for me." A black and white dress, really pretty, with a black mask. "I'll wear it with a pair of black heels." She said pulling a pair of black heels out of another bag. "And this...is for you."

"Wow...this dress is..gorgeous."
Maybe I don't deserve t wear it..I thought.
It's a red dress that ends just above the knee on the front and the back is a little bit longer. It's very flowy. I like it.

"It's perfect. Thank you..for everything." I said hugging her. She has helped me through a lot all this time. She was next to me when he wasn't...

"Okay now stop being emotional and sit down cause I will do your hair." I sat at my desk chair immediately.

"Ok so what look are we going for?" I'm actually getting excited.
We agreed on soft curls. Simple and beautiful.

She did my hair and my makeup. We kept it natural since I don't like too much makeup on me. The dress matches with red lipstick but I didn't put any cause you know I'll make out with many guys tonight..lmao no..

"You look amazing." I complimented Abby.

"Aww thank you. You look..presentable..just kidding you're gorgeous."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Oh don't forget this." She handed me a gold mask with tiny sparkly details on it. It's very..unique.
I went in front of a mirror to put it without messing up my hair.
I look my self in the mirror. You can do this.

I went downstairs with Abby and there was my mom with Lisa, Grayson's mom, drinking coffee in the living room. They are like best friends.

"Hello Mrs Dolan. How are you today?"

"I'm really good thank you Christina. And how are you?

"I'm..good too" lies.
Abby greeted them too.

We were at the door about to leave but I remembered about the photo..
"Wait." I yell and run upstairs to get it.

I search through my desk drawers quickly. I cracked a huge smile when I found it.

It's a photo Grayson and I took a couple months ago with my new Polaroid camera. I stay there admiring the photo for a minute..

"Grayson I'm a mess my hair are all over the place!"
"Yeah you a hairy beast" I frowned.
"Just kidding its a cute photo." He chuckled. "I actually love your hair they are very soft" he said caressing my hair.
He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear looking right into my eyes until he started being playful again. He smiled winking. I shook my head.
"In your wildest dreams Dolan."

I didn't knew i was crying until i saw tear falling on the photo..I quickly wipe my tears and fix my makeup. I wrote a small note for him behind the photo.
I run downstairs and give it to his mom. I don't know why.. I just felt like doing it.

"Here..give this to Grayson please." She looked at the photo and smiled from the corner of her mouth.

"If you excuse us we have to go my mom is waiting for us and we don't want to be late." Abby spoke.

We left the house in a rush. Abby's mom will drop us off cause it's on her way to the restaurant where the business dinner she has to go to is taking place. We are already late.

"Christina wait tomorrow.." My mom yelled. I didn't hear her..

"What?"

"Come on Christina we have to go!" Abby said grabbing my hand.

Never mind. I'll ask my mom tomorrow..

I'll update soon cause this chapter sucked.
Grayson will go to the prom too. Yayyyy 😉

-C (I'm waiting for my turn after A and B bitches)

Wait wait 1k+ reads!!!! 🙊🙉🙈
Thank you very much🙏💦😄❤️🔥🌚🎉🍌🍍💯🍭💟🔝

❌⭕️