Chapter 6

I left home and as I closed the door I saw Christina leaving her house too. She closes the door and approaches me with a smile.

I am looking at her.
A simple yet beautiful Christina.
Her smile makes her even prettier.
She is the definition of beautiful.

"Hello?..um...hello?" Oh..she is standing in front of me. Wait, how long has she been standing in front of me?

"Um..yeah sorry I kinda zoned out.."

"Yeah..you seriously need to stop daydreaming..it kinda creeps me out sometimes." She says giggling. Wait..have I done that again? I guess I'm pathetic.

"Anyway, what's up?" She asks.

"Ready to beat your ass? The last one who gets to the park is a loser!" I screamed while running.

"Wait..what? That's not fair I wasn't ready!" She says while starting running.

She looks so cute trying to reach me.

-

I made it to the park and say on a bench to get some rest.

"And there she is..finally!" I saw her coming.

"Shut up you dickhead! That wasn't fair!" She says between breaths.

"Want a rematch?"

"Let me think about it..NO."

"Hahahaa..you're such a loser."

"Shut up and let me sit down for a while." She sat next to me.

*Christina's POV*

Ughh of course I don't want a rematch! I'm exhausted!

"So what are we gonna do now?"Grayson asks me.

"Let's have a walk around the park. Shall we?"

"Sure. Wanna play a game? 20 questions? That way we'll learn more about each other." He suggested.

"Yeah that sounds fun."I actually would like to know some stuff about him.

"Ok so I start. Are you from here?"

"No I'm actually from New Jersey."

"No way..really? I'm from New Jersey too! Wait..how did you end up here?"

"When I was born we moved to New York because both of my parents found a job there. If was a big opportunity for our family. Five years ago they got both fired and that's when they got divorced. I guess the difficult days we had made them realize some stuff about their relationship... But anyways, my mom found a job and that's basically how we ended up here. My dad moved back to Jersey though and I don't see him that often."

"Oh...I'm sorry about your parents."

"Don't be. Maybe it's better that way. I just miss my dad a lot sometimes."

I can't believe I actually told Grayson about my parents. I mean I've never really opened up about it to anyone except of my best friend Abby. I just feel like I can trust him and I do trust him.

"Now my turn." I say.

-

*Grayson's POV*

After many questions we both have learned many thing about each other's life. I mean even the smallest details like how she eats cheese only on pizza or how much she loves opening her balcony doors at 5:20 pm cause that's exactly when the sun heats her room perfectly making it brighter and warmer.

I also told her I am a viner. She was surprised. When she realized she has watched some of mine and Ethan's vines a couple years ago, she was shocked.

"Ok my turn again." I say.
I think I'm gonna do it!
I'm gonna ask her out now!
I mean that's a question too so...
Focus Grayson!
Ask her!
Now! It's simple.

'Chris, do you wanna go out on a date with me some time?' I did it.

"Hello? I'm still waiting here. Will you ask the question?"

What? I just did!
Wait..I didn't say that out loud...I guess that was what she was talking about before.. I better stop daydreaming!

"Yeah..I-I will..um..Chris..do you w-wanna g-go..."

And then her phone starts ringing.
Perfect. Just perfect. Note the sarcasm.

She answered it. I don't know who she is talking to but I can see she is blushing...
She finished the call.

"Guess what!" She asked me exited.

"You won't believe it buuutt Shawn just asked me out."

What!? Shawn!?No!...No this is not happening!...

"W-what?"

--------------------------------------------

CHAPTER SIX👏

I feel like it's been forever since my last update cause I have a lot of homework. But I'm gonna do my best to upload as often as I can. Next chapter will be up really soon.💪😝

Will Grayson agree with the date?
Will he give up on Christina that easy?

💗😘💦🔥❤️🌀💕👋

Peace out✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️