Chapter 2

*After 6 months*

It's winter now. My birthday was a month ago and I had a really good time with my family and my best friend, Abby. Every day is getting more and more boring as I am waiting for spring break and of course summer break.

My house is really close to my school, so I don't need to take the bus or a car. I just go by foot. That way I have some extra time throughout the day to think about stuff. Sometimes I like to walk with Abby, but most of the times I go by myself.

A new family moved across the street...and yeah it's the family with the hot guy I saw almost six months ago. I had totally forgotten about them, him. He has a twin brother and a sister. I still don't know their names although we go to the same school. I just don't really like them, I guess...and that guy the one with the blonde highlights is always staring at me!!!
Gosh...what's his problem?! It is annoying!
He might be hot but I stopped liking him since I saw him at school. He had already become popular from the very first day, with his brother of course! All the girls were around him, talking to him, liking him... He is such a player! He likes teasing girls and stuff and make out with them, like almost every girl at school.
When I come back from school he is always walking behind me. That happens because he either always leaves school after me, or because he wants to look at my butt.
And when I finally arrive to my house and try to find my keys he gives me a serious look. He kinda creeps me out sometimes.

*After 4 months*

Summer break is finally here!
I've been waiting this for so long! I really need to relax this summer cause this school year was difficult and exhausting. But he seems to be doing really well... Now that school's out he likes to tease girls from our neighborhood. He is annoying, like when I get out at my balcony, he looks at me and then teases the girl next to him because there is ALWAYS a girl next to him.

Today I decided to go buy new shoes with my mom. I bought some new nikes. When we got back home it was night. He was outside at our street with his brother, his sister and my cousin who live next to my house. I've met all my neighbors except of the new ones.
They kinda throw a " mini party" everyday because their children hang out with many of their friends there.
Everyone knew them except of me.
When we got back I saw him and felt ready.
Ready to finally introduce myself.
I felt brave.
A really rare emotion of mine...
A part of me wants to know him and make him like me just because I want to cause him pain, just like he does with girls because he is a player.
All dudes are players.
That's why love and butterflies or fireworks and these stuff are fake things that only exist in disney movies and fairy tails.
I approached him.
He was sitting with my cousin Mike , I think they've become friends. When Mike saw the bag with the new shoes he of course started teasing me.

"New shoes? Again? You got like a hundred pairs or so..." he said.

The "hot guy" laughed without taking his eyes off of me.

"Hey. I'm Grayson... Grayson Dolan by the way. This is my twin brother Ethan and our older sister Cameron." Grayson said.

Grayson, beautiful name..

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Christina Skye." I said smiling.
Ethan waved at me and so did Cameron.

We were chilling at the Dolan's porch until really late at night discussing about random stuff that none of us really cared about.

All I know is that me and Grayson couldn't stop staring at each other.
I still have mixed feelings about him tho...

When I finally went home, I get ready for bed. I wash my face, brush my teeth and throw my pjs on.
I try to sleep but in vain cause his name kept popping into my mind

Grayson..

Then I realized I never called him by his name throughout the whole time we spent together today.

Ohh that thing again...

You know, I have a thing with names..
No, I don't forget them or something.
I just...when I meet somebody, for some weird reason I can't call them by their name. I just call them dude, bro or a simple hey you and stuff..
This thing has happened twice or so.
I guess it's because I'm really shy!
It happens when I meet someone who means something to me.

Wait. What?

---------------------------------------------

SECOND CHAPTER DONE👏
The next chapter will include Grayson's POV so stay tuned😉💕

Peace out✌️