Chapter 20

I felt like time stopped.
I've missed her so much.
I can't believe it. She's here. Right in from of me.
I notice she's wearing the necklace I gave her on her birthday. I still remember what I told her.

"To remind you that no matter where I am, I'm always gonna be with you.."

We kept staring at each other's eyes until her mom coughed. I don't know what to do. I just want to grab her and kiss her and hug her and show her how sorry I am.
I lean in to hug her but she takes a step back and spreads her hand for me to shake it looking me dead in the eyes.
What?

Christina's POV

The moment I saw him something changed inside me. I remembered what he did and I suddenly felt all the anger, I've been hiding all this time, rising within me.
I look at him dead in the eyes because that's what he deserves.
He leaned forward to hug me..what??
He expects me to hug him after everything I've been through because of him!?
The past year he's been having fun with all his famous friends while I was dying inside everyday!
I spread my hand. He looked surprised by my reaction.
That asshole expected me to run into his arms..well no thank you.

Me and my mom got in the house and Grayson closed the door.

"Surprise guys! Aren't you excited? We are neighbors again!" Lisa said with a huge smile while hugging me.
"I and the Dolans have been planning this for awhile."
I greeted everyone in the room.

"We are very excited mom. Thank you mr and mrs Dolan. I'm very happy to see Ethan, Cameron and...Grayson again." I turn to Grayson and give him a disgusted look. Just like he did that day at school when he started acting like a douche for no reason..
I lied when I said this because I didn't want to disappoint my mom after all she has done for me.

The dinner was amazing my mom and Lisa along with Sean kept talking and talking to catch up while me and Gray, sorry Grayson, were picking on our food. Oh please don't tell me he is sad..boohoo. Little Grayson is sad. He's not supposed to be! His life has been great since he left!

We finished the dessert which was a delicious chocolate cake.
"Guys why don't you go upstairs to spend some time together. I'm sure you've missed each other!" Lisa said picking up the table.
"Yes guys..Christina we're leaving in a few minutes." My mom thinks I don't want to leave..on the contrary I can't wait to get out of here! No one stood up.
"Lisa let me help you." She offered.
"Oh no no it's okay. Guys what are you waiting for go." No one moved until Ethan stood up.

"Well I'm going up to my room..Chris will you come with me?"
"Yes eth I would love too." I stand up and move towards him.
"Wait guys I'm coming with you."
Grayson said upset.

Great....

We walked in Ethan's room. I sat on his bed Grayson sat right next to me. Hell to the no.
I turn my head to face him.
"Seriously!?" I questioned more pissed than ever. He thinks I have forgiven him but he's wrong.

"What?" He sounded hurt. I don't give two shits about what he feels. I felt worse when he left!

Ethan saw the whole fight thing we had and by the way he was looking at Grayson I think he agrees with me.

I cant stand being next to him. I can't be in this room. I can't breath. I-I think I'm having a panic attack..
My breathe got heavier.
"Sorry guys, Ethan I need to go to the bathroom where Is it?"
I said between long heavy breathes.
"Are you okay?" He asked really worried.
"Just tell me where the fucking bathroom is!" I practically yelled right in his face. I think I scared him. I can tell by the expression he has.
"At the end of the hall. It's the door on your left."