Chapter 9

-

What a jerk!
I can't believe what just happened!

I run out of his house pushing people who look at me like I'm crazy. Thank God I decided to come to the party. If i hadn't I wouldn't have realised how wrong our relationship is.

I am running as fast as I can for as long as I can. Tears are rolling down my face. I'm more angry than sad. I keep running until I have no idea where I am.

I can't believe he did this after four months of our relationdhip. He betrayed me.

I diall the first number that popped into my head. Grayson's number. My best friend. After four months we've become inseperable. He's been next to me through everything. I love him. As a friend of course.

'You're lying.' That voice in my head..

"Oh shut up!" I mumble while crying. This is the last thing I need right now! That annoying stupid voice.

He picks up the phone. I couldn't say a word. I was just sobbing.

"Christina what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked really worried.

"S-Shawn...." I couldn't speak.

"What did he do to you?!" I can undersatnd the anger from his voice.

"H-He cheated on me..."

"WHAT?! I'm gonna fucking kill him! Where are you?!"

"At his Halloween party, outside his house." I say trying to find my way back.

"Wait there! I'm coming!"

"No! Don't! You don't have your license yet!" He had already hung up.

I found my way to Shawn's house and I'm waiting for Grayson.

*Grayson's POV*

How dare is he?! I'm gonna kill him, I swear!
I'm on my way to Shawn's house. He is having a Halloween party. Ofcourse everyone from school is there since he is one of the most popular guys in school. I should have been there too but I don't like him.

-

I saw Christina still crying. I parked the car. If my parents learn about this I'm screwed.

"Explain what happened now!"

*Christina's POV*

He is here. The moment I saw him I felt better.

"Explain what happened now!" He is really angry right now. His jaw is clenched and his hands are in fists.

"I decided to go to the party. When i walked in Shawn's house, he was nowhere to be found. But when I entered his room...I saw him making out with a blonde girl..." I felt my anger swelling. "He didn't run after me to stop me or even explain... He never loved me.."

"I'm gonna kill him!" he said while running in the house. I stop him.

"No! Stop. He doesn't worth it."

"God Chris! He cheated on you!"

"It's not only that..." I say looking down. "I-I...I was a bet."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that day at Starbucks? When he saw me with you, he thought i stopped liking him and his friend started teasing him. So, he made a bet. That he will make me his grilfriend and then break up with me. You know...just for fun..." I want to cut his throat right now!

Grayson was looking at me in shock.

"Then why did he stayed with you for four months?"

"He actually started liking me but he eventually cheated on me cause...he was..you know..bored"

"Bored??" For God's sake he doesn't get it.

"Because I..I didn't want to..do it with him.."

"He cheated on you because you weren't ready to have sex with him? That's it! I'm gonna beat the shit out of him." He runned inside th house.

We went up at Shawn's room. He was still making out with that girl.. Grayson punched him several times. He was bleeding. Shawn was too drunk to fight back. We left his house and got in the car. Grayson hugged me.

"Don't cry for him. He doesn't worth it. I'm here for you." He said. He mean it. He will always be here for me.

"Thanks." I whispered resting my head on his shoulder. I take a deep breath. I feel safe. I feel like home.

-

We reached our houses. He hugged me again.

"Talk to you later." He said and winked.
I went up to my room quickly and put on my pajamas.

*Grayson's POV*

I put my pajamas since it's pretty cold outside.
It's been four months and we've spent everyday of the summer together. Even when school started although we are together only in English. We go to  school together everyday. We are inseperable. As for Abby, I did ask her out once. She said no. I wasn't mad at her at all. She sees me as a friend. And I do too. I was just trying to forget my feelings about Christina since she was with Shawn. But instead, my feelings grew more everyday. I think Abby has noticed my feelings about Chris...but we are best friends.

-

I'm doing the laser signal and Christina gets out at her balcony. We've been doing this every single night. Even when it's raining and it's cold outside. It's our thing.
She got outside but I kept pointing on her face with the green laser pointer.

"Stop it!" No, I'm not.
"Stop it!!" No, not yet.

"Grayson stop it your blinding me!"

And dang.
Oh. My. God. Then it hit me.
Suddenly I remember every time she talked to me. And yeah, I remember every single time. But there is something...something sounds different this time.
Oh. My. God. She said my name. She has never before said my name. Never. This is the first time. I smiled. I know many people say my name everyday. But when I hear it from her it sounds different. It sounds special.

"Do you know this is the first time ever you say my name?" She looked confused at first but then it hit her too. I know she felt awkward. I can feel her tensing up and blushing.

"R-Really? I didn't notice.." She looked away.

*Christina's POV*

Oh. My. God. He noticed. Even I, didn't notice it at first. After four months. It's the first time ever I say his name and he noticed. For four months he paid attention to every single word I said. I want to cry right now. From happiness. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me.

"R-Really? I didn't notice.." I looked away. He was smiling. Such a genuine smile."U-Um I-I have to go. Goodnight." I got quickly inside.

"Goodnight." He said softly, still smiling. He knew I felt embarassed. He knows me well. I closed the balcony door and sat in the floor slowly.

'You like him.' The voice in my head said.

This time, I'm not gonna lie.
This time, I will admit it.

I like Grayson.
More than you can ever imagine.

Aww 💗 haloooooo😊
Goodmorning. Goodnight.
Have a nice day. Sweet dreams
Should I make the chapters shorter?

Love ya❤️