Chapter 12

It's my birthday today!

I just invited Abby to hang out with Ethan and Grayson at my place. I told them not to bring any presents. Being there is enough.
I hope Grayson won't bring Brenda with him. It might sound selfish but today is my birthday and I want him to be with me ME not Brenda. They've been dating for two months. Grayson spends more time with her than with me but every time I really want him here, he is.

*Grayson's POV*

Mom's on the phone. I'm watching tv in the living room with Ethan and Cam.

"Really?! Great news! Thank you so much. I'll tell them right now! Bye." She hangs up the phone.

For a minute I thought we are not leaving. I cracked a small smile hoping we are staying.

"Guys we are leaving earlier!"
Are you kidding me?!

"We talked to your principal ,well you're future principal, thank God they are best friends with your dad. You will be accepted to the school in the middle of year when the semester ends."
No one spoke.

"We are leaving in a month!" She added excited.

I didn't say anything. I just stood up and went up to my room. I felt a tear falling on my cheek.
But I guess the sooner we leave the sooner I will accept the fact that I'll never see her again.

*Christina's POV*

-

They are all here. I feel so blessed having them. Thank God Grayson didn't bring Brenda. I told them not to get me presents but they did.
Abby brought me a book I've been trying to find for a month but she found it. This girl is amazing.
Ethan gave me new headphones cause my old ones broke down and he knows how much I love listening to music.

It is Grayson's turn to give me my present. He was about to get something out of his pocket but he stopped.

"I'll give it to you later." He said.
I wonder what it is. It must be small since he has it in his pocket.

"Okay." I smiled

-

We ordered pizza. Yum. We finished eating and I'm doing the dishes while the others are in the living room probably watching a movie.

I finished and I walked out of the kitchen.

"Where is Grayson?" I noticed he isn't there.

"I think he went upstairs." Ethan answered and Abby nodded.

I went upstairs. My room door is opened.

"Grayson?" I felt cold for a second. The balcony door is opened. He will catch a cold he should get inside. I sound like my mom..

"Grayson?" I saw him at the balcony looking at the night sky.

"Hey." He said with an innocent smile.
He is handsome as hell.
He looked at me and then back at the sky.

"It's so peaceful at night. So silent and beautiful."

"I know I sometimes like to get here late at night and watch the stars." Cheesy I know but true though.

"I know that." He stated smiling.

"How do you know that?" I giggled.

"Because I'm there too. But I'm looking at you."

"You're such a creep." I punch him on the arm softly. We laughed.

He takes something out of his pocket. It's a necklace with the letter G on it.

"I know it's small but-" I cut him off.

"It's perfect." I say meaning it.
He put it on my neck.

"To remind you that no matter where I am, I'm always gonna be with you."

"Thank you so much. I love it. It's perfect."

*Grayson's POV*

Just like you.
How will I do this to her?
Tonight is the last time I show her my love.
Everything will change tomorrow.
She hugs me tight and I hug her even tighter. I feel like I'm loosing her again. But this time I'm loosing her forever. Forever is a long time.

-

Christina felt asleep in the couch after awhile. I pick her up bridal style and put her in her bed. I cover her with a blanket carefully. She looks so fragile right now. I kissed her cheek. For a second I thought kissing her in the lips..but no. I know that if I do it I won't have the strength to stay away from her before I leave.

"I want you to know that no matter what happens, I love you. I love you so much." I whisper in her ear.

I closed the door looking at her one last time.

-

I am at my house ready to go to bed.
I guess no laser signal tonight.

*next morning*

I sigh as I walk out of my house.
'This is gonna be hard'

*Christina's POV*

I woke up and got ready for school. I left the house and knocked the Dolans door. Ethan opened it.

"Morning where's Gray?"I say.

"He already left with Brenda."

"Oh. Okay."
That's really weird. I know he spends too much time with her but going to school together is OUR thing. He has never before left me go alone to school...anyway..I guess I'm going alone today.

"A friend of mine will pick me up in a few wanna come with us?" Ethan suggested.

"Umm..no thanks I kinda wanna walk. See you at school. Bye."

"Goodbye." He closed the door.

-

I am at school right now. I'm walking alone and I feel really awkward. I feel vulnerable every time I walk alone...just like the old days when Shawn bullied me. I had to be careful every second of the day because he could show up and push me on the lockers out of nowhere..

I walk to my locker but Grayson making out with Brenda caught my eye...
It's the first time I see him like this.
He is acting like all the other fuckboys of our school; making out with a girl in front of the whole school and let me tell you he looks like he is about to eat her.
I've never seen him like that before.
They are in front of my locker.
This is akward.

"Umm..sorry" I said.
They pulled away.

"Oh.." Grayson said looking at me in disgust. What?

"Baby let's go to the janitor's room." He looked back at Brenda winking.

Oh my God...I can't believe it. What just happened? He acts so different.
I didn't even talk to him and he acted like a jerk!
Why?

-

It's time for English. Finally, the only class I have with Grayson. I have to talk to him.
I was about to sit next to him.

"Umm..what are you doing?" He says with his brow raised looking at me like I just committed murder.
"This sit is taken." He adds.

"Really? By who?" I raise my voice and cross my hands. I am so pissed right now. Why is he being a jerk?!? That makes me go crazy!

"Brenda. My girlfriend!" He said in a duh tone.
If only you could see the way he is looking at me...
Why!?
I sigh.

"Grayson, I've always been sitting here, next to you." My voice softened.
He looked away shaking his head. He looked at me again.

"Then I guess it's time for that to change."

I had written Gayson or Grasyon almost everytime his name was mentioned in this chapter lol😂
Bad Gray😔💔

❤️