Chapter 21

I had just gotten my schedule and I was currently sitting outside the principal's office, waiting for the student they called to show me around.

I've never changed schools before. I have no idea how people are going to treat me here and they better be nice to me; there are so many stuff going on and I don't want more problems to deal with for sure.

I saw him walking towards me.
Shit shit shit it's Grayson.
Seriously now?
Out of all the students in this school, why does it have to be Grayson!?

Oh wait!
It's Ethan.
Thank you God!

"Chriiiiiiis." He giggled hugging me. I hugged him back tightly. "I knew it was you when they told me to give a tour of our school to a new student."

Ethan's POV

"Yeah..." I pulled away. "we go to the same school now.....just like the old days.." She said giving him a completely fake half smile before I look away.

"That smile couldn't be more fake. Are you okay Chris?"

"It's nothing...I'm just still shocked from yesterday. I didn't really expect you to be our new neighbors."

"Neither did I but I'm glad i have you here again."

"Me too but- Listen...What your brother did to me was terrible. He treated me like shit, as if I'm worthless...I know he said he is sorry, but it takes more than that to forgive him. For now all I can say is that it hurts me. It hurts me being next to him, seeing him, feeling his presence in the room...It just hurts me so much Ethan.." She said and her beautiful eyes started forming tears.

I hugged her again tightly.
"If I were him, I would never hurt you like that. I would treat you so much better. Do you know what hurts me? Seeing you like this." I whispered in her ear still hugging her.

I don't really know why I said that. Chris and Grayson had a different kind of relationship than me and her. They liked each other but never had the guts to admit it to each other. Chris and I were just friends and we still are, right?

I totally see her as a friend, right?

Oh Screw it. I like Christina. I always liked her, from day one, but Grayson saw her first so I had to back off. I was so fucking wrong! I shouldn't have given up on her.

When I saw her yesterday, it all came back to me; every time I made her laugh, every conversation we had, everything I ever felt about her.

I still like her though I shouldn't. My brother might still have feelings for her.

Yeah but he has a girlfriend.

Correct. He has a girlfriend. If he still liked Chris he wouldn't have a girlfriend. He would wait for her. He doesn't care about her. I do.

It's my turn now.
My turn to make her mine.

-------------------------------------------------------

Well hello there, I finally updated! 💩

I'm so so so so sorry for the lack of updates guys but to be honest I had no idea what to write and I still don't.
I haven't really thought of what's going to happen on both of my stories, especially this one, but I'm trying to figure out.

I'll update again when I know what to write, but don't worry I kinda have an idea of how the next chapter is going to be.😏

Thank you for tolerating me.❤️
Mua😘