Chapter 3

*Grayson's POV*

Today I woke up feeling excited cause yesterday we talked for the first time. I finally learned her name.

Christina..

I know I could have simply asked Mike but I was kinda afraid that he'll tell her asked him about her.
I an so happy that I met her.. I mean she is just so different. Most of the girls I know are all about clothes, makeup and hair. She doesn't bother with any of these, but still she is a masterpiece. I just can't stop looking at her. She is so effortlessly beautiful. Whenever I see her going out she is wearing just a pair of jeans or shorts and a simple t shirt, leaving her hair natural.
And those eyes..
God those eyes are angelic.
She doesn't need anything to make her look prettier than she already is. Nothing than a big bright smile of hers.
-
I got ready for the day and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning hon. Did you sleep well last night?" My mom said while serving me pancakes, yum.

"Yeah mom, I did, thanks."I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Sure he did. Especially yesterday!" Ethan said while walking in the kitchen with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up Ethan!" I said shyly while keeping the smile on my face.

"Well, well, someone's in love here...!" Cameron started teasing me.

"Guys stop it already! I only know Christina for like two days... I don't even have a crush on her (or nahh)!

"Hahahahahahh" Cameron and Ethan started laughing.

"What now?!?" I said.

"Hahah...bro we didn't even mention Christina,but obviously you were already thinking about her!" They continued teasing me.

"You guys are both annoying as fuck!"
I say while going to our living room.

"Grayson, language!" My mon yells.

I look outside from the window quickly. I do that everyday to check if Christina is out. Just as I was about to go back to my room I saw her opening the front door and get out of her house.

"Mom I'm going for a walk, bye" I yelled and without waiting for an answer I got out of the house and run to Christina.

*Christina's POV*

I woke up pretty early today. I thought I'd wake up late at noon. I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking about Grayson.

When I finally decided to get out if bed, I got ready for the day. I kept it really simple by wearing my boyfriend shorts, really cute, a grey t shirt with a V neck an my maroon vans. I left my hair natural. As for makeup, I dint even understand the difference between a lipgloss and a lipstick! Yeah...I'm not really into makeup.

My mom had already woken up and she was drinking coffee.
My dad is not here since mg parents are divorced but anyway...

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Morning mom." I say while leaving the house.

"Don't you wanna eat breakfast?"she says.

"No, I'll go for a walk and grub something from Starbucks. Bye."

Thank God there is a Starbucks near my house!

I'm heading to our garage and while I open the door I hear someone running.

"Mooorniingg Chris!"

"Oh my God...you scared me!"
It was Grayson.

"Sorry..so what are you up to?"he asks me with a big smile.

"I was about to go get something to drink from Starbucks...."

There was a pause.

"....wanna come?"I suggested trying to look cool and confident.

"Sure!" His smile got bigger.

"Ok..so..longboard or a bike?"I asked him.

"You know how to longboard?!"he asked surprised.

"Um yeah..so?"

"Wow that's awesome!..longboard then. Just wait for me to get mine."

"Ok, I will"I said, smiling.

This is gonna be really interesting.

*Grayson's POV*

She can ride a longboard.

Alright.

That makes me like her even more.

I grabbed my money and my longboard and got back outside.
-
While we are on our way to Starbucks, I can't stop staring at her. The wind that blows her hair makes her look flawless.

*Christina's POV*

I swear if he won't stop staring at me, I'll probably trip and kill myself!

•Skip ride•

We are finally here and thank God I'm still alive!!!
We order our drinks and find somewhere to sit. As I took a sip from my drink I saw him.
I saw Shawn.
I instantly felt a thousand knives stabbing me.

It hurts me talking about him, let alone seeing him!
Not only he's my bully, but also my biggest crush since 6th grade.
All these years he has done nothing but make my life miserable and cause me pain.

Shit.
He saw me.

THIRD CHAPTER👏
Hope you like it so far💕

Peace out✌️