Interview With Ixjustxatexyou

-Heyy! What's your name?

My name is Jasmine, but my friends either call me Monkey(cause I like hanging off things and doings flips off of monkeybars) or Jazzy, my parents call me Chucky('cause I'm evil like that , so look in your closet) or they just plain call me Jasmine.

-Is there a background on your username?

No, not really. I was just thinking about dinosaurs and then I thought about Jurassic Park, and then I thought about how the dinosaurs ate the people >:).

-How did you find Wattpad?

My friend Taylor A.K.A impossiblyUnique told me about it, and now it's like an addiction to me, I'm on everyday all day, except for when I'm sleeping. :)

-Did someone inspire you to write or did you just randomly start writing?

What inspired me to write, WAIT!!!! She's My WHAT?!?!?!?!, was that I was thinking about this old T.V show that I used to watch, but I don't remember it's name, and it gave me the inspiraation to write it. ;)

-Wattpad is a great place to meet people. Have you met anyone with a similar style to yours?

Yes, actually, my 2 GREAT co-writers, MickItRainStories and TessieGirl!!!!!! They have the same writing style as me, and help me write my stories.

-What do you write and/or read most of the time?

I mostly read mysteries, and it got so bad that my teacher had to tear me away from mysteries and force me to read another genre. Even though, I like writing romances a little more because I LOVE the characters sappy love, but you know what's sad, that they don't write sappy, soppy, longhand letters anymore. :) :(

-What's your opinion of the 'What's Hot' list?

I would like my story to get up higher onto the What's Hot list, but it's mostly based upon the popularity of the writers, and not based upon how good the story actually is.

-How has Wattpad changed you?

It changed me from not liking writing to I want to write a whole book. And now, since I can't get off of it, my parents have to take away the computer or my cellphone.

-Do comments from your fans help your writing technique?

No not really, they just say that they like the story or that I should update sooner than possible, they don't tell me what's wrong with it or anything, but I'm still happy to get comments on how much they are liking it. :D

-What would you like to tell your fans?

I would like to tell my fans.................................... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND ACTUALLY BECOMING MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVE THE MOVIE BEASTLY!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I'm watchign the movie while I was answering these questions. LOL!!!!! :D