Interview With DanaSparkle2929

-Heyy! What's your name?

My name is Dana

-Is there a background on your username?

Um, No....I don't understand the question XD

-How did you find Wattpad?

I was looking through apps on my ipod and i found it. I didn't make an account the first day i got the app because i didnt really know what it was. But the next day, my friends were talking about it and i got the account, so yeah. ;)

-Did someone inspire you to write or did you just randomly start writing?

I didnt really have iinspiratiion, but once i started writing poems, i got inspired by a few people. And if people inspire me, i dedicate the poem to them.

-Wattpad is a great place to meet people. Have you met anyone with a similar style to yours?

Yes, actually. Her name is Caroline. (iheartnyy25). We have become great friends from wattpad. And we are alot alike.

-What do you write and/or read most of the time?

I read alot of romance novels and poems. I write mostly poetry. Every poem is different, i don't have a certain flow of poetry.

-What's your opinion of the 'What's Hot' list?

Lol I don't know. I think wattpad should you the "whats hot" list for what they recommend.

-How has Wattpad changed you?

Not really. I mean, i have met aot of great people, but nothing so intense.

-Do comments from your fans help your writing technique?

Well, yeah. it doesnt affect me, with what they say. If its bad i dont care. But, i really do appreciate the comments. I love getting comments from people, and i try to reply to every one.

-What would you like to tell your fans?

I would like to tell fans that i love to write and read other people stuff. I say to everyone, just write what ever you want, and dont care what people think of it.  sO JUST EXPRESS YOURSELF IN YOUR WRITING! be true to what you do, and have fun! Thank you :)