Interview With WhiteBlankPage

- Heyy! What's your name?

     -My Name is McKenna or McKe$ha (A bunch of strangers at a pool made it up for me) XD

- Is there a background on your username?

    -My friend made me listen to a song called white blank page by Mumford and Sons and I liked the song. It just stuck and it made sense for writing and stuff.

- How did you find Wattpad?

     -Well, the most common way. My friend. Plus, it was the only page on our school that wasn't blocked and I USED to be on Mibba but then it shut down for some reason and I came here. Everyone made me feel so welcome :)

-Did someone inspire you to write or did you just randomly start writing?

    -I just randomly started writing. Well, I guess I started in 7th grade because we had to write short stories and my teacher would complain about them being so long. I just had so many details and I couldn't just put them down on only three pages. So I started writing my own stuff :)

- Wattpad is a great place to meet people. Have you met anyone with a similar style to yours?

     - Well, I have the most common genre of writing which is Romance and Teen Fiction, but I think every one has a different style of writing. But I have a couple of friends on here too but we have a different way of writing thing. Check out my friend StandUpAndScream.

-What do you write and/or read most of the time?

    - Like I said before, Romance and Teen fiction. I can't really sit through a vampire or fantasy. It's weird for me. I stay true to the Twilight Series :)

-What's your opinion of the 'What's Hot' list?

    - I don' know. I feel like it separates the good writers from the unknown good writers. But I think it's because people sit there and don't try hard enough to get there works noticed. I look around the watt pad community and ask them to read my stories. If they fann you, thank em. That kind of stuff. You can't just watch the reads on your story go up slowly. You gotta do something about it...

-How has Wattpad changed you?

   - Haha oh yes it has. Because of the amount of fans I've gotten and comments and votes, I've become more confidant in my writing. I used to be ashamed when people read my stories and was afraid of the out come like people weren't going to like it, but people started to write these wonderful comments and I just couldn't stop from there.

-Do comments from your fans help your writing technique?

   - They always do for everyone. This one girl went on every chapter of my story and told me my grammar issues and all that, but said she STILL liked my story. Then I learned, you have to have your story pre-written so your not speeding to get your next chapter up and people un fan you and stuff. I have most of my stories half written so far so I can just relax and take my time :)

-What would you like to tell your fans?

   - OMG there are SO many things I would like to tell my friends. They have helped get from nothing, to something. Not like something like April Brookshire or all those amazing authors, but they made me feel like I can be something or somebody. And it's all because of my fans. They have helped me along the road and they will help me become the best god damn author out there :)