Interview With Wildhug

-Heyy! What's your name?

Haii 3: The name best be Aly :P

-Is there a background on your username?

Haha, kinda. My bestest guy frand and meh always give eachother weird hugs xD Therefore, my other guy friend gave the hugs a title ‘WildHugs’ So whala, Wildhug it shall be.

-How did you find Wattpad?

Well young one, one day I was eating a cherry flavored icepop when I looked into the sky and saw these unicorns holding a sign that said ‘You best join wattpad.’ So in fear of them, I did.

-Did someone inspire you to write or did you just randomly start writing?

I am a verryy random person, but actually my literature teacher told me I had good talent in writing, and then I was awarded some award thingys from meh school. So I started to write, like a lot.

-Wattpad is a great place to meet people. Have you met anyone with a similar style to yours?

Pshh, Only a few, some people don’t like happy people like meh self xD

-What do you write and/or read most of the time?

Uhmm, Humor, Romance and Teen Fiction.

-What's your opinion of the 'What's Hot' list?

I guess its okay, most of the stories on thurr have the same plot, but I have been on there so I’m not going to complain.

-How has Wattpad changed you?

Uhmm, I guess it has just made me a better writer. I have always been friendly and talkative 3:

-Do comments from your fans help your writing technique?

Cyeah, they do a lot...

-What would you like to tell your fans?

Thanks a bunches. You all really do mean a ton to meh :O