Interview With LongLiveMe

-Ollo! What's your name? 

My name is Sarah, hello fellow Sarahs!

-Was your username RaNdOm? Or is there a meaning behind it? 

I was listening to the song "Long Live" by Taylor Swift while creating my Wattpad profile and the lyrics that say "we will be remembered" made me think of longliveme and maybe I'll be remembered on wattpad :)

-Do comments usually help your writing style?

Comments make me feel so pumped! I love when people say good things or give me advice because it helps me become a better writer. I really appreciate when a reader takes the time to do that! 

-Sanity or insanity?  

insanity ;)

-Have you ever experienced a 'love triangle'? :O 

I've never experienced a love triangle, yes shocking because im writing about one :) but I have been infatuated with two guys at once, which inspires me to write that :)

-If you could have someone sing you a song in front of everyone, what song would it be? 

if someone could sing me a song in front of everyone it would be "Everything" by Michael Buble :) I think it's a sweet song, and I hope the person singing it would be a guy who loves me :)

-How has Wattpad changed you?

wattpad has changed me as a writer, it's inspired me and has taught me a lot about life. Reading other stories by other authors makes me want to do my best.

-What do you think of the 'What's Hot' list? 

I think the 'what's hot list' pushes writers to do their best to get up there, I hope I get up there soon :)

-Is there anyone you want to send a shout out to?

I would like to send a shout out to MyOceanEyes! She has been a great friend to me and a supporter of my work :) 

-Tell your fans something! :D 

I would like to tell my fans that your support means the world to me!