Interview With UndeadGeneral23

-Oh, hai! Who are you?

I am good, and you?????

-A username is meant to describe you in some way. How does your username 

relate to you?

I am a fan of the band called "Hollywood Undead." They have a fan base called "the Undead army."  I am such a long time fan Id be considered a General Hence my name

-Do you want to become a published author? Or is writing just for fun? 

A little bit of both, I want to become a publish author some day, but at the same time if I dont write for fun it wont come out good soooo.

-If you could listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Coming in hot by Hollywood undead (Look it up lol.)

-What's the most exciting thing you've done in life? 

weeeeeeell, me and my buddy had a fight against a couple of guys around his pool we where outnumbered and we won, we got chased afterwards and I climbed to the roof of his house pretty fun wouldn't say it would be the most exciting though.

-How can comments from your fans encourage you to write more of a story?

when you get fans saying they want more it give's you a feeling of "hey, your shit isin't that bad Keep writing!"

-iPhone or BlackBerry?

Niether, Cans with string attached to each side.

-Who would you like to send a shout out to?

Liddle-Vampire She a R.L buddy of mine who helped me with my start, I wouldn't have found out I can write if it wasn't for here so Thanks!

-Do you have any goals on Wattpad?

Reach the "Whats hot." page

-Would you like to say anything to your fans? 

Dont have alot of em sooooo. Thanks for fanning?