Interview With fatalkiss

-Hey! What's your name? 

My real name is Brittney. 

-Nice username! Is there any meaning behind it? Or was it just spontaneous? 

I've been using "fatalkiss" for years. IDK where it came from though, just came to me one day. 

-Wattpad is amazing! How did you find this wonderful world?

I used to be on the site yahoo answers all the time. I met a girl that wanted me to edit her story and told about this place. You can thank the user MysticalLove for bringing me here. :) 

-How did you start writing? Did you have inspiration or just the urge to write?

I've been writing for years but only journals, poems, and lists. I started my first book last year and now I'm addicted to writing.

-Have you gotten any inspiring comments on your stories? If so, how did they help you?

yes, people telling me that they love my work and/or want an upload soon means the world to me. I also like advice because I plan on publishing.

-I love music. Does it help you with your writing?

yes! I listen to music as I write. Amy Lee of Evanescence inspires me to write. That's usually all I listen to as I work. 

-This site lets you interact with a ton of awesome people. Is there anyone you want to send a shoutout to?

MysticalLove- thanks for telling me about this site. Now I'm addicted to it. lol. 

-Totally random question! ...Do you like waffles? :O 

ya, I'm more pancakes but waffles are good too.

-What are your goals on this site?

to talk with other writers and became a better author. 

-What would you like to tell your awesome fans?

I have to say thank you. If it wasn't for you reading I would stop writing. My first book is still unfinished because it's only on my laptop. I had no one telling me to keep going so soon my desire to write it went out. My fans make me want to finish my books.