Interview With RawrNiquole

-Aloha! What's your name?

My name is Savannah :]

-Describe how your username relates to your personality.

I'm random and I do love dinosaurs so there is the 'Rawr' part,the 'Niquole' comes from my middle name.

-How did you find this wonderful world we call Wattpad?

I found it on Yahoo Answers,pretty weird,I know. But I was in the Books and Authors section and people had this Wattpad link posted everywhere,so I checked it out.

-If you could own any car, what would it be?

It would totally be a blue Mustang,all hands down.

-What's your favorite style of music and how does it relate to your writing? 

I like rock/metal music. It's not so similar to my stories,but I have a horror story based off just one song.

-Text or phone call? 

Text totally.

-Do votes have any effect on how often you write? 

Votes defitnely effect my writing,I like knowing I get votes because that means people like it and it encourages me to write more.

-How many people (in real life) know about your writing? Or are you very open 

about it? 

A lot of people don't know. They know I'm a song writer,but not a book writer. The only people I know is my Mum.

-Is there anyone that you would like to send a shout out to? 

To my awesome best friend Kayle who is very random with book ideas.

-Say something to your fans. :D

To my fans: You guys are the awesomest! Couldn't have done anything without ya'll ;D