Chapter 1

Hello! I'm writing another one now. I'm not done with my other one of course I will finish it tho. I just wanted to start another one. I hope you guys enjoy this cause I'm enjoying writing it. :) I'm going to update every Friday (: I want at least 50 votes before I do tho. Hopefully yu guys will like it.

Vote-comment-share

____________________________________________________________

"Hey new girl!"

Someone yells from across the hallway. I turn around to see who it could be. A little blonde girl was walking over to me.

"Hi. I'm Melanie." She told me, reaching out.

"Skylar." I told her, taking her hand.

"How are you liking the academy?" She asked. Before I could answer, she was already talking again. "St. Victoria's Academy is amazing. And by amazing, I mean there is three major gods here." She smiled. "Or as Alexis and Sasha say." She rolled he eyes. "Only two are 'gods' for me."she laughed.

"I'm not here for guys." I laughed. I wasn't sure why only two but, I didn't really care.

"What class do you have?" She asked me.

"History, with Mr. Johnson." I told her, looking at my timetable.

"Me too!" She said, grabbing my hand. "So does Damen and his friends ." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "So, who are these 'major gods'?"

"Blake Aaron, Cameron Bradley, and Damon Ryder." She said, clearly excited I asked.

She pulled me into the room and everyone looked over at me. One guy had caught my eye, though as Melanie said, there were three. He had short dark brown hair and green eyes. Green! He winked at me and I looked over at Melanie.

She pulled me over to her desk and sat down. I sat in the one beside her. Two girls, who looked to be cheerleaders, walked into the room.

"Wow. They're so pretty." I said.

Melanie glanced over her shoulder and rolled her eyes. "Alexis Bradley and Sasha Jordan is anything but pretty." She told me. "You have them beat by a lot."

I smiled. "So, are you going to tell me about the bad boys?" I asked.

This peeked her interest. She smiled. "That guy there," She pointed at the dirty blonde guy. "Cameron Bradley. Alexis' brother. Totally cute and he's actually a sweetheart. Unlike his bitch of a sister." I smiled. She pointed to the next guy. He had light brown hair. Longer then the others. "Blake Aaron. Mine!" I giggled. "He's got the bad boy attitude but, nothing like that one." She said pointing to the green eyed boy. "Damon Ryder. He is the biggest player of the three. Don't waste your time with him. Trust me."

I smiled. "Okay."

"And you are?" I looked up.

Mr. Johnson was looking down at me. I smiled again. Everyone turned their heads to look at me. The cheerleaders rolled their eyes.

"Skylar Greene." I told him.

"Skylar? How old are you?" He asked.

I smiled sweetly. "Sixteen."

"Birthday?" He asked.

"Do you ask everyone this?" I asked back.

"Yes." Everyone said in unison.

"May fourth." I told him. He wrote it in his book. "Okay, so as much as I enjoy the attention and all of your.. Amazing questions, can we get class started?"