Chapter 20

{Damon's POV}

"Please," She beg. "Don't stop."

If I wasn't hard before, I'm a rock now. My hand reaches her front as I slides my finger up her slit, rubbing her clit softly before pushing my finger against her opening.

She is so wet. The feeling inside of me was strong. I want to fuck her so bad. I slide my finger inside of her. She gasps out my name.

The door slams open.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

We both jerk up at exactly the same time. Skylar grabs the blanket and pulls it around herself.

Chelsea's eyes were almost black. She was pissed.

"You have no idea what you just did Damon." She snarled.

"Chels." I said standing up. "Please, dont. I'm sorry. You're right. We belong together. She means nothing." I lied smoothly.

I glance over toward Sky. The tears in her eyes showed me she believed every word. I hope she knows its only to protect her.

"Leave! You slimy bitch or you will soon regret it." She snapped at Skylar.

Skylar stands up and grabs her bathing suit from the floor. She slips it on with Chelsea giving her the death glare the entire time.

She runs out the door as fast as she could.

"I warned you, Ryder." Chelsea said in a hard voice.

"Chels.. Just leave it. This is abuse. You can't force someone to love you. Someone will, one day. Its not me." I try to reason with her.

Her face falls. "But, Damey. I love you. We are meant to be together. Forever! I made you!"

"No, you took my virginity. I loved you then. You broke my heart." I snapped at her.

She grabs her phone and types away. I roll my eyes. Fucking typical women.

"Get the fuck off your phone, Chelsea. We need to talk about this." I demanded.

"Talk about what?" She asks. "We are in love. You will see that soon enough."

~>.<~

{Skylar's POV}

I crank the car and pull out of their driveway as fast as I can. Multiple feelings were building up. Distrust. Embarrassment. Fear. Hurt.

The tears flow down my face. I know what he said to her was a lie but, it hurt. Worse then anything I've ever felt before.

I drive straight home. I didnt want to be anywhere else. I just needed to be there.

I pull into my driveway and park my car. I realized at the moment that I was in my bathing suit. I flinched as the cold air sliced my skin.

I quickly run inside. The door was unlocked. Odd... I slowly walk to my room to find something warm to wear. I strip out of my bathing suit and grab a long sleeve shirt from my closet and pull it over my head. It was so warm and cozy I could just melt. I grab a pair of panties and some warm sweat pants and pull them on.

I lay on my bed, remembering I haven't seen my brother in a while. I'll see him soon. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

~>.<~

"Wake up, bitch."

I feel the sting on my face as soon as I wake up. I touch my cheek. I dont know why. It hurt so bad. I open my eyes and realize I am no longer in my bed.

I gasp as I sit up and look around. The area was dark but I could make out the shadow of three people surrounding where I was laying. The slim body in front of me is the one who hit me.

"What do you want with me?" I asked nervously.

She scoffed. "I want you to leave and never come back."

I recognized her voice almost immediately. She was angry. I get that. But, she was also crazy.

"Chelsea." I flinch as she raises her hand to hit me. "Please!" I beg.

"I could kill you right now." She laughs. "But, that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?"

I try to stand up but my legs wobble and I fall to the floor. She laughs loudly.

"Its the chloroform." She smirks. "Good luck."

"I..."

"This, I promise you, Skylar. You will never see Damon again. He doesn't want you. He will always and forever want me." She says as she slams my head into the bed I was on.

I shriek from the impact of the bed hitting my eye. I could feel it swelling up already. I hold back the tears threatening to spill.

"Damon, I love you." I whisper as everything went black.

**************************

Good morning, my beautiful people. I've only got about 4 maybe 5 chapters left. I'm actually going to post more often. Because cas is mostly in school Connor is getting more independent and learning to walk. And we learned cj is autistic but he's very quiet. When I write I can just put on moana for him and he's very quiet for hours! But that's just an update because I've told y'all before how hard it is loosing my kids and going from no kids to 3, I literally had no time to write! Now, I've got time to write since none of them are so clingy anymore. I've missed writing. I think I've got a good way to end it. I love you guys!!!