Chapter 10

"Um.. That's... Uh..... Justice." I stammered.

He chuckled to himself. I glared at him for laughing at me. I didn't know how he would react. I know he didn't exactly want me for real but, he could at least be a little upset or something.

"What's so funny?" I demanded.

"You. I thought you liked Damon." He said.

I knew I couldn't tell him I was trying to make him jealous so, I told him, "No." Maybe I said it to fast because he started laughing at me. "Cam stop laughing at me." I swatted playfully at his chest.

He smiled at me and I turned and walked out. Justice and Damon were still glaring at each other. The tension was so thick, you couldn't cut through it with a knife.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat.

They both looked over at me. Justice smiled and winked at me. I felt my cheeks flaming. Justice always made me blush even though he's just my best friend. Damon got up and headed for the kitchen.

"You're cute when you blush." I felt the heat of Damon's breath on my ear. I turned my head to look at him but, he was already far away.

Justice wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me to the couch. He sat down pulling me to his lap. When Damon came back, he had a few drinks in his hands. He gave me one and Chelsea, too. He didn't give anyone else anything so, I shared mine with Justice.

The silence was awkward. Melanie clapped her hands together. "So, how 'bout them lakers." She joked.

I started giggling, but everyone else just looked at her as if she grew another head. She smiled at me. Chelsea went back to her hotel room because of something she needed to do. Justice told me he had to go shortly after, Damon was more then eager to get him out the door. I walked him to the door and glancing at Damon, he smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I responded back, throwing my arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper. We were breathing heavy when he pulled away. The kiss wasn't as good as when I kissed Damon, but it was good nonetheless.

He winked at me and turned to leave. I turned around and walked to my room, hearing a slam coming from Damon's room. I smiled to myself and went to my room for bed.

"Is it awkward being around Damon and Chels?" Melanie asked me a few weeks later. I visited my brother on a regular bases but, stayed in my room or hung out with Justice at other times.

I shrugged my shoulders as I laid back on my bed. "It's fine. He doesn't want me so, I don't want him either."

Melanie sighed and left the room.

***

{Damon's POV}

Chelsea and I were laying in my bed. She was kissing my neck and my collar bone. My mind drifted off to Skylar. Thanking about Skylar made my heart speed up. Chelsea thought it was because of her, she smirked before kissing me.

Her kisses were sloppy, nothing like when I kissed Skylar. I gritted my teeth together. I knew that I hurt Skylar, but really I was protecting her. That's what I need to do. What hurt the most is that I couldn't tell Skylar why I was doing this to her.

"Damey, what are you thinking about?" Chelsea's whiny voice asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

She knew exactly what I was thinking about. She's not stupid, a bitch, but not stupid. She smirked at me as she sat up on my bed. Her hair was messed up and her clothes were wrinkled from where we had been making out.

She got out of the bed and made her way to the door. She was gone for about ten minutes. Then I heard a door slam, hard. I got up, in only my boxers, and ran out the door to see what was going on.

"What happened to you, Chels? I brought you hear to make her jealous, not to hurt her." Melanie said while yelling.

"She doesn't deserve him." Chelsea retorted.

"Why? So that she can find someone else and you can hurt him again? You were supposed to kiss him and let Sky's true feelings come out."

"I'm not going to hurt Damon. I will hurt Skylar if she's not careful." Chelsea said.

I gritted my teeth. I wanted to say something, but I wanted to hear the rest of the conversation. I saw Skylar coming out of her room, yelling.

"I'm going to kick your ass, bitch."

Chelsea stepped back with a smirk on her face. "We shall see."

I walked over to them at that moment. Chelsea was rolling her eyes at Sky. Skylar jumped at Chels. She didn't get to her because I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her body tensed up. She turned around and looked up at me. Staring into my eyes.

"Don't ever touch me again." Was all she said before storming back to her room, slamming her door once more.