Chapter 14

I was literally pacing the floors in my room the next day as it came closer to 6. It was times like these I wished I had a girlfriend other than Melanie.

Knock, knock!

Confusion plastered on my face, I made my way to the front door, expecting Justice. When I opened the door it was so not who I thought it was.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"To help you get ready." Melanie said as if nothing ever happened yesterday.

"Excuse me? Did I die and go to heaven?" I said thankfully.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, but I think Damon explained in the letter." She held out her arms, hoping for a hug.

I smiled and gave her a huge bear squeezing hug. "I'm so glad you're here! I need you!!!"

"Well, I want you to know I'm really okay with you and Damon." She told me.

"Are you sure, because......" I started.

"I'm very sure. Now we have got to get rid of Chelsea." She said.

"Didn't you invite her to your house?" I asked as we walked into my room.

She shrugged. "Well, yeah. But in my defense, I was trying to get you and Damon together!"

I laughed. "Okay."

She rummaged through my closet and pulled out a silky blue blouse and held it up to me.

"Yes." She whispered to herself. "But, what to go with it.."

She skips over to my dresser and begins searching, until she finally shouted,

"This is it!"

"A mini skirt?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

So I get dressed and throw on some ballet flats. I do a little cat walk and turn around posing.

"Beautiful."

***

{Damon's POV}

I told her to here at 6. But, she was nowhere to be seen. I was about to get up when I saw her Porsche pull into the Cafe's parking lot.

I stood up as she walked through the door, looking to her left then to her right until her eyes landed directly on me. She gave me a warm smile and I knew instantly that I was forgiven.

"Hey." She said quietly.

"Hey, Princess." I winked at her.

A slight blush rose on her cheeks. She really was beautiful. I wanted nothing more than to touch her that very instant.

"You look..."

"Weird? Yeah, I know. Mel got ahold of me." She blushed harder and I laughed.

"I was going to say beautiful, but okay."

"Thanks." She smiled.

I sat down in the booth with her in front of me. She wouldn't look me in the eyes, so I reached over and placed my hand on hers.

A smile formed on her face and she looked up at me. She looked amazingly beautiful.

"I'm sorry." I tell her. "I'm glad you came. I wanna be with you, but we have to sneak. I can't risk anything happening to you. I also know that's not possible."

"Why isn't it possible?" She asked with a slight frown.

"Because, your with Justice." I tell her.

She nods then shakes her head. "But, I'm not. I tried to make you jealous. Looks like it worked." She admitted sheepishly.

I stand up and grab her wrist. "Come on. I need to take you somewhere."

***

{Skylar's POV}

"Where are we going?" I ask him. We were walking somewhere. Although, we both have a car to drive.

We stop at a place called 'Come one, Come all'. Odd name. I look up at Damon who is smiling from ear to ear.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Somewhere we can sneak to be together." He winks.

I blush as we walk into the place. Inside was a brunch of people partying. Like a bar, only with stairs. He pulls me toward the stairs and we walk up them.

There are three rooms on each side and he pulls me into the second one on the left side. He closes the door and lifts me up against it.

He kisses my neck, my chin, my cheek, my jawline, until he finds my mouth. We kiss passionately for awhile before he finally pulls away.

"Finally." He says. "God, I've fucking missed you. I can't deal with not being able to kiss you every second." He sighs.

"I've missed you, too." Is all I say.

He smirks. "Is it my good looks or my charming personality?"

"Definitely your good looks." I laugh.

He kisses me again and carries me to the bed. He lays me down gently and climbs on top. He kisses down my neck unto my collar bone. I let out a moan although I tried to hold it back.

"Your so beautiful, Sky." He tells me.

I run my fingers through his hair as he goes lower and runs his hand up my shirt. My heart speeds up and my stomach heats up at each place he touches. He cups my breast and gently slips it into his mouth and I sigh.

"Damon." I say, voice cracked.

He looks up at me. "Yeah?"

"I can't do this right now. Not here." I manage to tell him.

He nods and comes back and lays down beside me. He pulls me close to him and I lay my head on his shoulder. We lay like that for awhile. Until we both fall asleep.

____________________________________________________

I'm so sorry! I moved and haven't had Internet. I now have Internet so here's the chapter. It's sort of a filler chapter since its been forever but I hope yu enjoy it anyway;)

Anyway, here it is. Damon and Skylar are "back together" sorta lol I love you guys. thanks for the support. Mwah peace out.