Chapter 5

Yay! It's Friday. No more school for the whole summer woot woot. Lol well anyway, here is the next chapter.

____________________________________________________________

{Monday morning}

"Skylar." I heard someone come up from behind me. I rolled my eyes as I recognized the voice. Alexis. I turned around. "I heard that your living with Damon. Don't you just feel so lucky."

"Why would I feel lucky?" I asked.

She looked at me as if I grew two extra heads. "Because its everybody's dream guy." She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just stay away from him."

"Okay. I was planning to." She ground her teeth together. Probably trying to scare me. "Anything else?" She stormed away. "I guess not."

I turned around and headed toward the classroom. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket and

Tonight? ~Josh~

I smiled.

As I walked through the door I heard someone yell.

"Sky!" I backed up and looked.

"What, Damon?" I asked.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He demanded. "What did I do?"

"What makes you think I'm avoiding you?" I asked, innocently.

I was avoiding him. I had to. I couldn't fall for his trap. I refused to. My heart can't take anymore pain. I already live with him until Jake gets out of jail.

"Because, you are." He snapped.

"I don't have a reason. I just don't want to see you." I lied.

Truth is, I did want to see him. He was constantly in my head. I bit my lip, trying to hind my lie. I turned back around and into my class. I sat beside Mel and pretended to pay attention.

I stole a glance over at Damon. I cursed myself when I noticed that he was looking over at me. Okay, 'looking' is an understatement. He was staring at me.

He was looking as if he was trying to figure me out. He squinted his eyes ad set his lips into a tight line. I bit my lip and looked down.

~>.<~

"Sky!" Mel yelled as she banged on my door.

I was in the middle of getting ready for my date tonight. I've already done my hair and applied my makeup. I was searching for a dress to wear.

"Yeah?" I asked, opening my door.

She had a smile on her face. She had to tell me something I could tell. She was jittery like she wanted to ask me something but, it seemed she was afraid to. I smiled. She jumped onto my bed bouncing up and down.

"Guess what?" She asked excitedly. I started to ask what but, she continued before I even had my mouth open. "Blake asked me on a date! I need a dress. Also, if its not too much, can you do my hair and makeup?"

I was shocked. But, I agreed. I found her a purple dress with beading on the straps. She undressed and pulled it over her head. She started to go look but, I made her sit on my bed.

I plugged my curling iron in and let it get hot while I applied her makeup. Once it was hot I curled her hair like I had mine.

"Can I look?" She asked.

I nodded and went back to my closet. I still haven't picked out my dress yet. I smiled as I pulled out a grey and black mini dress.

It was topped with a strapless neckline, it features a tight bodice and a circle skirt. It had a big black bow at the waste and it was gorgeous.