Chapter 7

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but my boyfriend broke up with me and I didn't have wifi where I was staying. We are back together now so I'm going to put up two chapters. Cause just because I couldn't update, doesn't mean I didn't write:)

____________________________________________________

"What is this?" I demanded.

Alexis told me and Cam that Damon had a surprise for all of us. I didn't know what it was and practically begged them to tell me. Cam didn't know either.

Alexis was excited over a double date but, I couldn't stand the fact I was on a double date with the girl I hate and the guy I like. Okay, so I don't hate her per se. I just didn't like that she told me to stay away from Damon.

We were pulling into a big field with styrofoam boards standing straight up. They were plain white and I wanted to know what they were for.

Once he parked the car, we all got out and started walking over to the boards. Damon walked ahead of us and bent down be hind one. Once he stood us he looked over at me with a smirk.

"I hope your clothes aren't that important." He said as he threw a water balloon at me.

It splashed onto my shirt. That's when I noticed that they weren't water balloons, they were paint balloons. My eyes went wide.

"What the hell, Ryder!" I yelled.

Everyone was bent over into a fit of laughter. I walked over to where Damon had bent over and grabbed a balloon. I threw it back at Damon. It hit him in the stomach.

He gave me an evil grin which automatically made me start running. Cam and Alexis soon joined in. I soon found out what the boards were for. Hiding.

At one point Damon smashed a blue paint balloon in my hair. Once everyone gave up on having paint thrown at them we started walking back to the car.

I thought that we were going home but, Damon went to the trunk. He pulled out a picnic basket.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We are having a picnic." Alexis smirked.

I began wondering why Alexis and Damon cared to hang out with me and Cam. I just wanted to hang out with Cameron by ourselves. In pretty sure that's not a lot to ask.

"Fine. Afterwards we are going home." I told them.

"Fine." They both said.

Damon laid out a blanket and we all sat down. I couldn't help but wish that all of this was just for me. But, I knew better.

~>.

"Sky! Your home." Melanie ran towards me. She stopped running at me when she noticed my clothes. "Did you take her to the paint balloon field?" She asked Damon.

"Yes." He said, walking past us.

I grabbed Cameron's hand and we walked into the house. Mel didn't follow instead her gaze fell onto Alexis.

"What are you doing here?" She asked her.

"Hanging out with my brother, Skylar, and my boyfriend." She smirked.

I wasn't even going to tell anyone about how that hurt me. I didn't like her calling him her boyfriend. Although, I was dating her brother.

I pulled Cameron towards my room just as Alexis's phone rang.

"Hey, Sasha!"

~>.

{Damon's POV}

I watched as Skylar pulled Cameron towards her room. I gritted my teeth and Alexis phone started going off.