Chapter 8

Second chapter tonight!! Don't worry, I'm still updating another chapter Friday before I go to my papa's:) enjoy don't forget to comment. It motivates.

____________________________________________________

I jerked out of the strong hands that sent electricity through my body. I turned around to see who had grabbed me. Damon, of course. He was looking at me with wonder, again. Only this time he was looking into my eyes and not at my body.

He lifted his hand toward my face and caressed my cheek. He let out a frustrated sigh and looked down. He pulled away from me and walked away. I watched as he went into the house.

Melanie ran in after him. At just that moment I was shoved into the pool. I felt strong arms around me as we went under. We swam back up and I gasped for sir. I opened my eyes and Cameron was the one holding me. I guess he hasn't heard yet.

Water started splashing like crazy and I looked over. People were jumping and diving into the pool.

"Cam." I breathed.

"Yeah?" He asked.

I told him what had happened. He stared at me in shock for a few minutes. I didn't know what else to say to him. His mouth went into a straight line. He was mad. I could tell he just wanted to leave. I watched as he got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. He dried his self off and left.

I swam to the shallow end. I needed to be able to touch the bottom with my feet. Blake swam over to me. He looked over and I followed his gaze. Damon and Melanie was walking out of the house. She had a smile on his face and he was looking for something. Or someone. Melanie ran and jumped in and swam to where Blake and I was.

"Let's play chicken." She said excitedly.

Blake swam under and lifted back up with Melanie on his shoulders.

"You guys go ahead. I'm just going to get something to eat." I said.

I turned around to get out of the pool and bumped into Damon, who was standing behind me. When did he get there? I didn't even feel the water sway.

"Sorry." He smirked.

He grabbed my arms and spun me around. He lifted me over his head so that I was on his shoulders. Blake smiled up at me and Mel.

"You guys ready?" He asked us.

I smiled over at Melanie and we both said "Yeah!" At exactly the same time.

I grabbed on to Melanie's arms and she grabbed on to mine. We started pushing each other. People were cheering around us. Suddenly, I pushed hard enough so that she fell backwards. She grabbed my arms and pulled me in with her. We started laughing when we resurfaced.

"We won!" I told Damon.

He laughed at me as I jumped into his arms. "Yeah, I guess we make a great team."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I melted into the hug for a second longer than necessary. He pulled away first.

"Do you like me, Sky?" He asked.

"Yeah. You're cool." I smiled. "I didn't think you would be, I thought you were going to be an as..."

He held a finger to my lips to stop me. " I meant, do you like me? As in more than you should."

"No." I lied.

"Okay." He said in disappointment. "Why?"

Why? Well, I don't have a why. I wanted to say. I didn't though.