Chapter 19

I'm back!!!!!! AN at the end of the chapter! Mwah :)

{Skylar's POV}

Best. Boyfriend. Ever.

Chocolate cake is the best medicine and Mel definitely needs it. Of course ice cream would have been better but, he actually baked his sister a cake.

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

He wraps his arm around my waist as he say his empty plate in front of me.

"You're the best, babe." I grinned widely. "I wish my brother would bake me a cake."

"Oh, actually I baked it for myself. It just so happened to help." He winked with a chuckle.

I smile at him and shake my head. He just shrugs as he gets up to leave. He kisses Mel on the forehead before walking out the door.

"I guess I'm going to go spend a little quality time with Damon before I go home." I told her as I stood up.

She nods. "Sure. Thanks Sky."

"Anytime."

I skip my way toward Damon's room. He was sitting in a computer chair, playing on his phone. I walk over and pull it from his grip.

He looks up. "Hey, beautiful."

I smile as I sit on Damon's bed. "I think she will be okay."

"Me too."

I stand up and walk toward Damon. He watches my every move as I softly touch his cheek and lean in to touch his lips. The moment of surprise passed almost immediately as he starts to kiss me back. I straddle his hips as I kiss below his chin.

Since I'm only in a bathing suit, I felt his hardness underneath me. I gasp slightly as he pushes it up against my front.

His hand slides up my thigh until his hand rested against my ass as the other hand runs up my back and grabs the tie. He hesitates for a moment, until he realizes I'm not stopping him.

Damon kisses my collar bone as he pulls the tie and pulling my top off. He pulls away slightly, admiring my breasts. Immediately, I felt my self conciousness flare up. It only lasted a second as he lifted me up and dropped us onto his bed.

He pushed against my front letting me feel how hard he is. I pull his shirt over his head so that we are bare chests together. His hand cups my breast as his licks my nipple softly in little circular motions.

I throw my head back as the tingling sensation bites through my body.

"Damon!" I moan.

He put my nipple in his mouth and sucks for a moment before pulling away. He slides his hands up the inside of my thigh moving my panties to the side. He kisses against my thigh and stops just as he reaches my front.

My body screams for him to continue.

"Please," I beg. "Don't stop."

His hand reaches my front as he takes one finger and slides it up my slit, playing ever so slightly before pushing against my opening. He slides his finger inside of me. I gasp out his name.

The door slams open.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

***************************
Hi! Sorry its so short and I haven't been on here for awhile. I have an idea for another story I'm writing but I wanted to give you guys a surprise and I wrote this! Love you guys and thanks for reading!