Chapter 17

Chelsea's leaving for a few weeks. Be here around 10. Don't text back.

Chelsea's leaving? Does this mean...? Yes! I couldn't even explain how happy I am right now even if I tried.

If it's to good to be true, then it probably isn't...

Damn it. Why did that pop into my head? Because no way is she just going to randomly leave after going through all this trouble to keep Damon and I away from each other.

I bet it's a trap.

I sighed and tossed my phone onto my bed. I'll just jump in the shower and go to bed.

The warm water hitting my back relaxed my muscles. I sighed with relief and closed my eyes. I heard my phone going of in the next room.

I ignored it and quickly washed and rinsed before getting out and getting dressed. I brushed my teeth and lay in bed.

Once again, my phone went off. I checked the caller ID. Ryder. I pressed the answer button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey." I answer.

"Hey beautiful. Are you on your way?" He asks sweetly.

I raise an eyebrow as I check again to see if it was Damon. Confirmed.

"Wait. That text was serious?" I asked in shock.

He chuckled. "Of course. What did you think?"

I smiled and shrugged.

He can't see you stupid..

Oh, right.

"I thought it was her to be completely honest." I confessed. "Let me get dressed. I'm on the way."

I hung up and grabbed some high waisted shorts and a black crop top with who cares? written on it.

I grabbed my black flats and checked them out.

Nah.... I go with my black high top converse.

I threw my Batman bikini in my bag - just in case - and threw my bag over my shoulder. I bounced out the door and made my way to the kitchen.

Water? Gross. Tea? No way! Dr. Pepper? Yes!!!

Shit. I should probably go to the grocery store tomorrow.

I grabbed a can of Dr. Pepper and grabbed my keys. I locked the door on my way out and headed over to Damon's.

~>.

{Damon's POV}

Is she even coming? Maybe she's realized she's too good for me! Shut up, Damon. You're hot. You can have any girl you want. But, I don't want any other girl... I want Skylar.

I sighed, giving up. Why isn't she here? I figured she would be so happy that we finally get to spend time together. I guess not.

I sat down at the kitchen table and lay my head in my hands. I knew it was too good to be true.

At that moment I here a car pull into the driveway. Excitement flared in my chest and I jumped up. Realization hit and I cleared my throat.

Way to act normal, Damon...

The car stopped. Then a knock at the door.

"I got it!" I called.

"Hey, Mel. Where's Damon?" Damn Melanie....

"He's in the kitchen." She told her.

She walked through The doorway and gave me a long hug.

"It's about time I get to spend some quality time with you.." She said into the nape of my neck.

I ran my fingers up her shirt and traced small circles into her skin with my thumb.

"I've missed you, babe."

Melanie walked into the kitchen and started talking to Skylar. Something about swimming. I rolled my eyes, it's freezing outside. Whatever makes her happy.

I walked to my room and slid on a pair of shorts. I grabbed three towels from the bathroom.

The doorbell rang suddenly and I jumped. What if it's Chelsea! I double checked the kitchen. They were both gone. I sighed in relief.

I opened the door to reveal...

It's shirt and brief but it's a filler so that y'all didn't have to wait much longer. Three kids!!! Oh, my lord!!!! Lol hope you guys enjoy!