Chapter 2

Okay I know it's not next Friday yet. But, I wanted to give you guys one more chapter. I'm not updating again until Friday,

Hope you enjoy!

Comment-vote-share

____________________________________________________________

As he parked my Porsche in the big parking lot people started piling around us. Melanie climbed out.

"Your mine tonight." He smirked, climbing out.

"As if." I muttered to myself.

I climbed out after him.

"Damn!" I heard a guy say. "Nice car, Damon."

"When did you get it?" Another guy said.

Melanie and I giggled.

"It's not mine." He said. "It's my girl's car." He said pointing at me.

"His girl?" Melanie asked me.

"He wishes." I whispered.

"Skylar," he said walking over to me.

He put his arm over my shoulders. I stepped away. He looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"I'm not your girl, Damon." I told him.

He smirked at me. Melanie was beside me giggling. I looked behind him. Alexis was walking towards us. She smirked at me. I smiled back. She snaked her arms around Damon's. they walked in and got into a booth.

Melanie and I sat in a different booth. Damon glanced over at me a few times, but I ignored it. A guy walked over and sat down beside me.

"So your not Damon's girl?" He asked.

"No." I told him.

"Tyler." He said.

I smiled. "I'm Skylar."

He got up and left. I giggled with Melanie and looked over at Blake.

"He is so cute." She pouted.

I smiled and got up. I walked over to Blake and sat down. He smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"My friend likes you." I said bluntly.

He smiled. He looked over to where I was sitting. "Melanie?"

"Yeah. The only girl that likes me here." I told him.

"That's Damon's little sister." He told me.

"So?"

"I can't date my best friends little sister." He said.

"Okay, I'll tell her to find another crush." I rolled my eyes. I turned around and walked back over to Mel.

I looked up as a dark shadow fell over me. Blake sat down in front of Melanie. "Don't tell Damon. I would love to take you out sometime."

"For real?" She asked. He nodded. "Okay!"

He winked at her as he got up and walked back to his table.

I got up to get me a drink when suddenly Melanie jumped out of her seat. She threw her arms around me. I hugged her back.

I walked over to the counter and ordered a coke. A few moments later she brought it to me. I thanked her and sat down.

People were staring at me as I sipped my soda. I turned toward Melanie.

"Why do they keep staring at me?" I asked her.

"Because, your the hottest thing here." She smiled. "Those girls hate you." She giggled. I smiled at her craziness. I'll be right back." She said, bouncing off.