Chapter 1

____________Your POV____________
You heaved out a long sigh, as you stared at the battle before you.
'The battle for Trost is very gruesome, to bad I have a job to do.' You think as you make your way towards the next corpse, you carefully extract his soul, and have him move onto the next world.
'Onto the next one." You think as you lazily walk on a roof to the next your victim.
You were walking by on a nearby roof, when you pass a man that was at his end.
There was a raven haired man, a strawberry blond haired girl, and a blond haired man standing next to the body.
You heaved another sigh.
"Great more work." You mutter as you jump off the roof, floating down to the man.
___________Levi's POV____________
I was staring at the soldier before me.
"Do you think he heard me?" I asked Petra.
"Of course, look how peaceful his expression is." Petra said reassuringly.
I saw Erwin walk up, and began to talk about retreating, I was about to argue, but a voice stops me.
"Great, more work."
We all turn our attention to see a woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes, dressed in a black cloak, floating down, before leaning over the man that I was just comforting.
"Who the hell are you!?" I hiss.
She ignores me, as she continues to do whatever she's doing.
She takes one of her hands, and reaches to the man's chest.
It begins to glow a faint blue, before reaching inside it, and pulling out a small blue orb.
She stands up, and mutters something along the lines of a 'what a good soldier', before cupping her other hand over the blue orb, and when she opened her hands again, a pure white dove sat peacefully on her hand, she lifted her hand up, causing the dove to flap its wings, and take off towards the skies above, before disappearing.
"Oi, woman, who or what the fuck are you!?" I yell again.
But, she just ignores me, and continues on her way.
I was pissed, I raced up and grabbed her, but my hand went right through her body.
My eyes widen as I stare at my hand.
The woman turned around, and looked at me.
"Wait, can you see me?" She asks.
"No shit, now tell me who or what the fuck you are." I hiss.
She just stares at me, before bursting out laughing.
"What an interesting turn of events." She said inbetween fits of laughter.
"Precisely, who are you?" I hear Erwin's booming voice say behind me.
She stops laughing as she says "I am death."
That's all she said before jumping up onto a nearby roof.
"I am interested in you humans, usually people can't see me." She says, chuckling.
"Tch, what kind of sick joke is this, we're in a middle of a fucking battle, and your fucking around by saying 'your death', please stop shitting me, and tell me who you really are!" I shout, I was becoming more and more pissed at this mystery woman.
She sighed, and the next thing I knew, she vanished.
"Now why would I lie to you?" A voice says behind us, and we all turn to see the woman lazily leaning against the wall.
"How-" before Erwin could finish, the woman interrupted.
"Like I said, I am death, but if you insist on a name, you can call me (F/N)." She says, before she started to walk away.
"Where the hell do you think your going?" I say as I went to grab her again, but I merely faze through her once more.
She gave a heavy sigh before saying "My job, like you said, your in a middle of a battle, and I'm death, I pretty sure you could use that thing in your head called a brain to figure out the rest, or is it so small that you can't even put two and two together." She sneers as she begins to walk off again.
Before I could even say anything else, she vanished once more.
I look around, but saw no sign of her.
'What the fuck just happened?' I think as I start to head towards Erwin and Petra.
"Did you guys see what I saw, or am I finally fucking loosing it?" I ask.
"No, I saw it too." Erwin said, in total shock at what happened.
"So did I." Petra said looking utterly confused.
Erwin snapped out of his daze, before continuing with the plan he was about to say before that woman came along.
____________Your POV____________
You just got done with another soul, as your mind drifted back to the humans you met not too long ago.
"What an interesting turn of events." You said, grinning widely.
"Sometimes I have to enjoy this job, you never know what to expect." You said giddily, as you made your way towards the next corpse.
You continued your way, collecting and delivering souls to their designated area.
Which would either be heaven, or the underworld.
But, there's the third option, called the voied.
But, those cases are very rare.
Those cases are the ones where the grim reaper devours the soul, this is where the soul can no longer go to heaven or the underworld, they are forced to stay in the void, which is darkness itself, there is no beginning or end to it.
'I wonder if I can see that Levi guy again.' You think as you go to your next victim.
It was a boy with freckles, he was missing half of his body.
"Such a pity, he was so young." You say as you take his soul and send it to heaven in the form of a pure white dove.
"I hate war, especially ones where humans are involved." You say bitterly as you move to the next soul.
That was when you got a new name on your scroll.
You smirked at where it was placed.
"In the middle of the court hearing for Eren Yeager, can't wait for my big enterence." You say smirking to yourself, as you went to finish this job, before heading off towards where the court is.