Chapter 5

____________Your POV_____________
It was about time for lunch, and as everyone was sitting down to eat, a loud bang was heard on the door.
Everyone turned their attention towards the door.
Curious as to what made the sound, you got up and opened it.
Only to crash through the wall behind you.
"Dammit, Hyosuke!!" You shout angrily as the said male got up off of you.
"S-Sorry." He mutters, while scratching the back of his head.
"Tch, your going to fix that wall, brat." Levi hissed dangerously low, as you brushed the dust off your clothes, which were still covered in the normal black cloak that you wore.
"Yeah, yeah." You grumbled as you clapped your hands together, the debris soon lifted into the air, and fixed themselves to the wall, ultimately fixing the gaping hole.
"Fix it!" You exclaimed laughing.
Levi clicked his tounge in annoyance.
"Anyway, why are you here." You say coldly to Hyosuke.
"Eh, Hanji came along, I had no choice but to follow." He says chuckling.
"Then where is she?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Right here, miss reaper!" The titan obsessed woman shouts as she runs up to you.
"How did you fix the wall!" She asks.
"Well, would you believe me if I said I had special grim reaper powers?" You say laughing.
The crazed woman's eyes lit up at mention of your 'special grim reaper powers'."
"Really!?" She shouts.
"Tch, shitty-glasses, what the hell do you want?" Levi asks.
"Oh, right!" She exclaims as she goes over to Eren.
You blocked out half of the conversation, that is until Eren asked what kind of experiments she does.
That was when Levi decided to get up, and drag you out by the collar of your cloak.
"E-Eh!" You exclaimed as Levi continued to drag you to a room that you guessed to be his office.
He let go of you, ad he sat behind the desk, and began to work on some paperwork.
You walked up, and picked up a piece of paper.
You scanned over it, and your browser scrunched together in confusion.
"What is it?" Levi asks as he still continues his work.
"This paperwork is about financial problems, do you guys need money?" You asked, innocently.
"Tch, of course, half of our shit costs a lot of money, and we need financial aid." Levi says as he scribbles down on a piece of paper.
Your eyes lit up, as you stepped into the middle of the room.
You clapped your hands together twice, and in the middle of the room, was a large pile of gold coins.
"Would this be enough?" You ask, as Levi finally decided to look up.
His eyes widen a bit, while his mouth falls a bit a gap, showing an expression of shock, all the while you just laugh.
"H-How?" Levi asks, trying to regain his composure.
"If I can make food, don't you think I could make a bit of gold?" You ask giggling.
Levi just clicked his tounge.
"Where are we going to put it?" He asks.
You snap your fingers, and the gold disappears.
"Where did it go?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
"I just put it in a different room, the one that nobody ever goes into." You say smiling.
Levi continues to stare at you.
"What?" You ask, as you tilt your head to the side.
"I've been curious about something." He states bluntly.
"And that would be?" You ask.
"Don't grim reapers have scythes?" He asks monotonously.
"Oh, sure we do, but we only use them when necessary." You say giggling.
"What would be necessary for you to use it?" He asks.
"When we have to deal with a difficult soul, for example, if a soul committed a grave and unforgivable sin, and they still try to wonder the earth then we use it to subdue them, or when a human runs when they see us, it would be a pain if they were still living while we extracted their soul, so all we have to do is one swipe and we easily get the soul. But, it can also be used for fighting." You explained.
"Can I see yours?" He asked with a small hint of curiousity in his voice.
"Sure!" You exclaimed as you hold out both hands, and in a puff of smoke, your scythes appear.
They look like a normal reaper blade, but one on each side of the staff, with a long chain connecting the two.
(Look at picture above.)
"See, pretty cool aren't they!" You say laughing.
"Can I hold them?" Levi asks as he gets up.
"Yeah, just be careful they're sharp." You warn.
He nods as you hand them to him.
"They're heavy." He comments as he lifts one into the air.
"You get used to it." You say smiling.
"How long have you been a reaper?" Levi suddenly asks.
You frown for a split moment, before covering it up with a wide smile.
"Dunno!" You exclaim happily.
Levi looks at you skeptically, but doesn't ask anything else.
He hands the scythes back to you, which you soon make disappear, until they are needed once more.
"Need help?" You ask as you point to the stack of papers on his desk.
"Tch, do whatever you want." Levi says as he heads back to his desk.
You giggle as you sit on the other side of the desk, taking a few papers, and helping him.
After a few minutes of working, you snap your figures, and a tea set appears.
You quickly pour some tea into two of the teacups.
You hand one to Levi, and he looks at it suspiciously, but takes it nonetheless.
You take a sip of tea from your own cup, as you watch Levi hod his in an unusual fashion.
You laugh.
"What?" Levi hisses.
"Nothing, just thinking as to why you hold the cup like that." You say giggling.
"Tch, I have no idea what your talking about." Levi says as he takes a sip of tea.
"Really, then does the snapping of the handle of a cup bring any memories back." You say giggling, as Levi pailed.
"Damn brat." Levi mutter as you continue to laugh.
After a few hours of working, you look up to see that Levi fell asleep on his desk.
You smile slightly as you walk around, and carefully pick him up.
"Your a lot more heavy then you look." You mutter.
"Is that suppose to be an insult." Levi says, startling you a bit.
You smirk as you say "Maybe, Maybe not."
You carefully place him onto the bed, and cover him with the blanket.
"Tch, I can get into bed myself." Levi grumbles, and you laugh.
"Yeah, yeah, but a thank you would be nice too." You say teasingly.
You quickly got out of the room, before Levi had the chance to say anything else.
You looked at your hand as you thought 'He was so warm. It felt nice.'