Chapter 13

_____________Your POV____________
Its been a few days since the expedition, and you have taken notice that Levi has been a bit odd.
You had brushed it off, but recently his odd behavior has been causing you to get curious.
For example, whenever your around a male cadet, he seemed more agitated then usual, or whenever you were spending time with him, he seemed to be more relaxed.
Though, you really couldn't say that you were acting like your usual self either, and this made you even more frustrated.
For example, whenever you saw Levi talking to some female cadet, you had this odd feeling that resembled hatred, though you had never seemed to have a bad relationship with that person, or whenever Levi asked for your help with something, you would become very happy, it was odd to you, so today, you were going to confront Hanji about it.
You have a suspicion on what it could be, but you really don't want to admit it.
You were standing in front of Hanji's door, trying to will yourself to knock on it.
You slowly brought your hand up, and formed it into a fist, before lightly knocking three times.
You hear the scuffling of feet, before the door opens, revealing the overly hyper woman.
"(F/N), just the person I wanted to see!" She exclaims as she pulls you inside roughly.
You stumble your way inside, as Hanji slams the door close, and locks it.
You were becoming more nervous at what she wanted with you.
"W-What is it that you need?" You stutter.
"I was wondering if you could help me with Hyosuke?" She asks in a very hyper manner.
"Why, what did he do this time?" You deadpan.
"N-Nothing, I was wondering if you could......" She grumbled the last part.
"Could what?" You ask.
"If you could....." She grumbled a little louder.
"Speak a little louder." You demanded.
"IfyoucouldhelpmewithconfessingtoHyosuke!" She shouts quickly, but you heard every word loud and clear.
"Just confess to him." You deadpan.
"B-But what if he rejects it?" She asks nervously, unlike her usual hyper manner.
"He won't." You say confidently.
"How do you know?" She grumbles.
"Because, if you actually pay attention to him, you could easily tell that he likes you." You say casually.
"Now, I need your help." You say to her.
"Eh, what do you need help with?" She asks.
You then, began to explain everything to Hanji.
After you were finished, you got the reaction you hoped you didn't get.
"Bwahahaha!" She start laughing like a lunatic.
After she was done, you had a tick mark on your forehead as you asked "Well, are ya gonna tell me what's wrong or not?"
"Hahaha, y-your in love w-with sh-shorty." She manages to breathe out.
You gave a sigh of your own, as you say "Yeah, I figured."
"Eh, if you knew why did you confront me?" She asks.
"I wanted to prove my theory." You state casually.
"You know something?" You suddenly ask.
"What?" Hanji asks.
"Before, I was dead, until the moment I met him. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slower death, but all that changed when I met him. I am now able to change my course, I have more power to save people's lives, instead of destroying them. I am able to finally live." You say, looking at Hanji with confidence burning on your eyes.
"(F/N)." She said shocked at the little speech you gave.
"I'm glad that you found someone like that." Hanji says, giving you a large smile.
"Yeah, I'm glad that your able to feel that too, as well as Hyosuke, and maybe someone else I know." You say chuckling.
"Who?" Hanji asks.
___________Mizuki's POV__________
"ACHOO!" Mizuki sneezes.
"Ugh, maybe someone's talking about me." I say to myself, as I rub my nose with my finger.
____________Your POV_____________
"Well, I should be going. I have a certain shorty to talk to." You say as you get up, and walk towards the door.
"Well, good luck!" Hanji says, as you begin to make your way out.
"You too!" You shout as you exit the room.
____________Levi's POV____________
'Tch, I need Erwin's help.' I think as I begin to walk towards Erwin's office.
'I need to figure out what these odd feelings are.' I think as I knock on Erwin's door.
He instantly replies with a short 'come in'.
I walk in, and close the door behind me.
"I need help." I say emotionlessly.
"Oh, what kind of business is this. Levi himself coming to my office, for something other than paperwork." Erwin teases.
"Tch, are you gonna help me or not?" I hiss.
"Fine, what is it you need help with?" Erwin asks.
I then began to discuss the odd feelings that I have towards (F/N).
After I was finished discussing this, Erwin was shaking from trying to not laugh.
"What is it?" I hiss dangerously low, as Erwin tries his best not to laugh.
"Levi, nothing is wrong, in fact I think it's a good thing." He says.
"And why is that?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"Yout in love with her." He says simply.
My eyes widen a bit, before they return back to their original size.
"Tch, how troublesome." I mutter.
"Maybe so, but its also a wonderful feeling." Erwin states as he continues to scribble at paperwork.
"And how would you know?" I ask.
"Simple, because I know. Now I need you to leave, Mizuki is going to be here, and she's quite the handful." Erwin says, chuckling a bit at the end of the sentence.
I click my tounge as I walk out of the office.
'Yeah, (F/N) is troublesome, but she's so sweet, and-' I soon realize what I was thinking, and I could feel my eyes widen, before they return to their original size, and I could feel a ghost of a smile on my lips, as I think 'I guess I really am in love with that brat.'
I then continue on my way, in order to find the damn brat that is responsible for these feelings.