Chapter 11

____________Levi's POV____________
I felt something next to me as I slowly woke up.
It was cold, but at the same time comfortable, so I cuddled closer to it.
"H-Hey!" A voice calls out, causing my eyes to snap open.
There, barely an inch from my face, was (F/N).
"What the hell!" I shout as I push (F/N) out of bed.
"Ow! What the hell was that for!?" She shouts as she jumps back up from the floor, revealing a lump on her head, from where she fell on it.
"What the hell were you doing in my bed?" I hiss dangerously low.
"Well, first off, I fucking carried you here, you should be thanking me, your a lot more heavier then you fucking look." She says.
"And secondly, you grabbed my wrist and pulled me into your bed, and then you wrapped your arms and legs around me, so that I couldn't fucking move." She says as she crosses her arms.
"Couldn't you have just fazed through?" I ask as a tick mark appears on my forehead.
I see her stiffen, as she turns her head to the side as she mutters "B-But, you looked comfortable, and I didn't want to disturb that."
My eyes widen a fraction as her face becomes an even darker shade of red.
'She didn't want to disturb my sleep?' I think to myself.
"Tch, whatever, just get out of my room." I say as I get out of bed.
"What, why!?" She asks as she turns back to me.
"Fine, stay, but I'm going to be changing, pervert." I say as I start to take off my shirt.
That's all that it took before the door to my bedroom slammed shut.
I let out a soft chuckle as I think 'She's so innocent, that it's almost cute.'
'Wait, what the fuck did I just think!?' I think as I shake my head, disbanding the thought.
After changing, I head out to see that breakfast was already made by (F/N), and that everyone was already at the table getting ready to eat.
I sat down at the front of the table, as (F/N) sits next to me.
I see her take a bite of food, and a thought came to mind.
I lean over and whisper in her ear.
"Fucking pervert."
I saw her eyes widen, as she begins to choke on her food.
I silently chuckle as her face turns red, either from choking, or from the comment I made to her.
She glares at me from the corner of her eye, and I just continue to eat, playing it off that I didn't do anything.
"Fucking jerk." She mumbles to herself as she crosses her arms, and puffs her cheeks out in a pout.
I had to bite back a chuckle as she continues to pout.
"Hey (F/N), I have a question?" Eren suddenly asks.
"Yes?" She replies back.
"Since you know a lot about titans, did you live before titans existed?" He asks.
I was about to open my mouth to say something to the damn brat, but (F/N) beat me to it.
"Actually, yes, but its kinda hard to remember the time when I was alive." She says, and everyone nearly drop their utensils in shock.
"What!?" They all shout, except for Mizuki and Hyosuke.
"Yeah, if I remember correctly, it was moderately peaceful, though there were wars between humans now and then, but other then that, it was peaceful most of the time." She replies casually as she takes a bite of food.
"Then does that mean you saw the ocean!?" Eren exclaims.
"Well, not when I was alive, but when I first started my job as a grim reaper, I decided to take a quick look at it, and it was quite beautiful actually." She says shrugging.
"That's amazing, I hope we get to see a world without titans one day!" Petra exclaims.
"I'm sure you guys will." She says chuckling.
"You really think so!?" Eren says, his face lighting up.
"Yep!" (F/N) says smiling, as she nods her head.
You could practically feel the happy atmosphere around the table.
After breakfast was over, training had started, and I quickly got my gear on, before heading out.
"(F/N), I want to see your skills while fighting titans." I say, as I walk towards the area of the titan dummies.
"Sure thing!" She shouts, as she follows me.
I shoot my wires into a tress, before landing on one of the branches.
I look back to see that (F/N) was missing.
I turn back around, and saw her floating upside down, right in front of my face.
I jump back a bit out of reflex, but I quickly regain my composure.
"I want you to slay these titan dummies." I say to her.
"Sure, no problem!" She exclaims as she brings both of her scythes out.
She begins to spin one around by the chain, before letting go of it, catching it in mid-air by the handle.
"Let's go!" She exclaims as she throws one of the scythes, causing it to spin, cutting two of the titan's napes at once, before quickly pulling the chain back, causing it to spin back, and slicing more napes.
After she catches the scythes, I see that all the titan's napes in the nearby area were cut.
I stare wide eyed at (F/N).
'S-She cut all those napes without even moving!' I think as I continue to stare at (F/N).
I open my mouth to speak, but I was rudely interrupted by the squealing of a familiar insane woman.
"That was amazing (F/N), do it again!" Shitty-glasses shouts as she runs up to the tree we were in.
"Sorry, but it seems that I can't, we have to save the rest for Levi's team." She says as she scratches the back of her head, as she gives a lopsided grin.
"Shitty-glasses, why are you here?" I growl out.
"I wanted to know something." She says as she stares at me and (F/N).
"And that is?" I ask impatiently.
"I wanted to know if titans would attack (F/N)." She says.
"No, I don't think so, I mean whenever I'm around them, they don't seem to take notice to me, but why didn't you just ask Hyosuke that?" I hear (F/N) ask.
"Eh, well, that is-" The titan loving woman says, but kept stuttering over her words, as she blushes.
"Ohh~, I see~." (F/N) sings.
I raise an eyebrow as I ask "See what?"
"Eh, you seriously don't know?" (F/N) says smirking.
"No, I don't, now tell me, what the hell do you see?" I ask.
"Well, you see Hanji-" Before (F/N) could finish, Hanji shouts at her to stop.
I hear (F/N) sigh, as she says "Never mind, you'll find out later."
'What the hell is going on?' I think to myself as I watch the two odd women talk to each other.
'I don't think I'll ever understand a woman.' I think as I lower myself to the ground, before heading off to observe the others, while (F/N) follows not too far behind.