Chapter 17

____________Your POV_____________
"Hey, watch it asshole!" You shout as they push you into a cell.
The two guiding you just click their tounges, as you sit on the floor in the cell, that is currently in the underworld.
"Fucking great." You mutter as you lean back onto the side of a nearby bed.
You rest your arm on the bed, as you turn your head to a nearby wall, as if staring into the far distance.
"Ah, but I wonder how Levi's doing." You sigh, as you continue to stare at the wall.
____________Levi's POV____________
I reluctantly trudge back to the castle, and into the mess hall.
"Hey captain, where's (F/N)?" Eren asks as he walks up to me.
I tilt my head down, so that my steel colored eyes are shadowed by my raven hair.
"Gone."I mutter as I walk past him, refusing for him to see the pain in my eyes.
"Eh, what do you mean gone?" Eren asks, as he scurries up behind me.
"She's fucking gone, she isn't coming back." I hiss as I try and sit in peace.
That was when my squad started to bombard me with questions.
I was about to open my mouth, in order to shout at them to shut the fuck up, but a voice beats me to it.
"She's currently being prosecuted in the underworld." Mizuki states casually.
I see everyone's eyes widen, as they take in this new information.
"Why!?" Petra shouts.
"Because, she broke the first rule of being the grim reaper. Never, under any circumstance are you to send a soul back to its body." Hyosuke states darkly.
"Then why aren't you doing anything then!? Isn't she you friend!? Don't you care!?" Eren shouts.
"Of course we do!" Mizuki shouts, slamming her hands on the table, startling everyone.
"But, we can't do anything about it. If we intervene, it could mean that she would get an even worse punishment then her soul being erased." Mizuki states emotionlessly.
"What could possibly be worse then that!" I shout.
"Simple, an eternity of torture. Having your body be torn to shreds, but you won't die, you would come back over and over again, in an endless cycle of pain and suffering." Hyosuke states, showing almost no emotion on his usual perky face.
I felt my eyes widen as he says this.
'Then that means that she is being tortured as we speak, and its all my fault.' When I think this, I clench my teeth together.
'Its all my fault, its all my fault, its all my fault." Those four words repeat themselves in my head, as I clench my hands so tightly together that they draw blood.
I quickly get up from my chair, causing it to clatter to the ground.
Everyone stares at me as I storm out the mess hall, and down the corridor, where I then go to my office.
Once there, I close the door, and lock it.
I lean my back against the door, and slowly slide down, till I'm sitting on the floor.
One leg is up against my chest, while the other is outstretched.
"'Humanities Strongest my ass." I mutter as I let out a sigh.
"I'm sorry (F/N), I'm so sorry." I mutter as I feel new tears begin to form in my eyes.
____________Your POV_____________
As you were lost in your own thoughts, a voice had shouted at you.
"Oi, get up!"
You look up to see that one of the cloaked figures are standing in front of your open cell.
You sigh as you get up, the figure tied a specialized rope around your wrists, that were currently behind your back, the specialized rope is made so that you couldn't use any form of your grim reaper powers.
You scowl as your brought down a large corridor, then in front of a large set of doors.
They open, and your pushed inside.
Once inside, you look up and see that the Lord of the underworld is sitting on top of his throne.
But, as you were staring at the figure before you, the cloaked figure behind you, kicked the back of your legs, causing you to fall to your knees, you growl as you sit straight up on your knees.
"(F/N), its been a while." The Lord of the underworld chuckled.
"Yeah, its been busy, you know, collecting souls is a hard job." You say back.
"Really, cause I thought you made a contract with a human." He sneered.
"Yeah, so what." You spit.
"Well, considering the fact that you just broke the law of the grim reaper, you should know what punishment deserves that kind of behavior, right?" He asks, looking down at you from his throne.
You tilt your head down, so that your (H/C) bangs were covering you eyes.
"Yes, that the soul of the grim reaper is to be erased from existence." You state emotionlessly.
"Yes, but I just have one question for you, do you regret it?" He asks.
"You know, before I answer that, I want to sat something first." You say.
"Go ahead." He replied, an almost invisible smirk of amusement playing at his lips.
"I have no parents, and I'm not a product of love. Therefore, I can't understand what a 'good relationship' is. Even so...the love he gave me is my entire world. No one can humiliate that. You ask me if I regret it. There is only one answer to that. No, and I would do it all over again, even if it means that I must be erased from existence, and I don't care who I have to fight, either. If they rip my arms out, I'll kick them to death. If they rip my legs off, I'll bite them to death. If they rip my head off, I'll stare them to death, and if they gouge out my eyes, I'll curse them from the grave. Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'll do whatever it takes to protect the one I love!" You shout, panting from the small speech you gave.
You look up to see that the Lord of the underworld was wearing a smirk.
"How interesting, because of your little speech, I think I'll change the punishment." He says.
You close your eyes tightly, awaiting your new punishment.
"I hereby punish (F/N), by sending her back to the realm of the living, in order to stay by Levi Ackerman's side, until he dies, and when he dies, I want you to teach him on how to be a grim reaper, where he will then become your new partner." When he says this, your eyes snap open.
"What!?" You exclaim.
"You heard me. This is your new punishment!" He says.
You couldn't believe it.
Your expression was blank at first, but then you gave him a large smile.
"Thank you!" You shout.
You could've sworn you heard the Lord of the underworld, himself, chuckle.
"Whatever, now get out of my site, you have a punishment to do. Also, tell the other two, Mizuki and Hyosuke, I believe, that they will be serving the same punishment with their own contractors." He says waving his one hand in a sweeping motion.
You couldn't help it, once your bindings were undone, you ran up to him, and gave him a large hug.
"Thank you so much!" You say, before running out of the room, and into another, where a portal was open, in order for you to get back to the human realm.
_________3rd person POV_________
The one cloaked figure, currently standing by the Lord of the underworld, sighed as he said "Your too nice, sir."
The Lord chuckled as he said "Am I now?"
The cloaked figure just shook his head as he let out another exasperated sigh.
"But, you have to admit, she's one of a kind. Besides, I think it'll be a little more interesting if the alleged 'humanities strongest' became a grim reaper, and on top of which, the other two will have more time with their own personal lives, rather then bothering me all the damn time." The Lord of the underworld deadpanned.
"Yeah, but they do bring out the best in everyone, even in the underworld." The cloaked figure chuckled, as he stared at the closed door.
"Yeah, I guess so." The Lord of the underworld chuckled, thinking all the while, that it's going to be quite lively here in the underworld pretty soon.