Chapter 3

___________Levi's POV____________
We were currently in a room where Eren was getting his wounds treated, and that damn grim reaper brat was sitting next to Eren.
I sit on the other side of Eren, and he flinches.
"Do you hate me now?" I ask.
"No, I understand that you needed to do that." He says.
"Yeah, but don't you think you were a little harsh on the kid?" Hanji asks, with the one called 'Hyosuke' next to her.
"Yeah, I agree, even for a grim reaper, I find this to be a little extreme." Hyosuke mutters.
"Hyosuke, understand that Levi did what he did in order to save the kid. Humans really are interesting creatures." I hear (F/N) say while giggling.
"Tch, how the hell can you laugh while your reaping souls?" I spit harshly.
"Simple, after hundreds of years of doing this, you get used to it." She says with a shrug of her shoulders.
'Damn brat.' I think.
"Heard that." (F/N) says, and I stiffen.
"How?" I ask.
"Simple, contract stupid." She says.
"Don't call me stupid, brat." I growl.
"Whatever, stu-" When she went to call me stupid again, her lips were sealed together, causing her to let out muffled words.
I hear Hyosuke burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked, as I raise an eyebrow.
I see Erwin and the other one called 'Mizuki' walk in.
She looked at (F/N), before she too bursts out laughing.
"I said what so fucking funny?" I hiss.
Mizuki calmed down enough to say "That's part of the contract, if you don't want her to do something, all you have to do is say it, and it works as a type of seal."
I raised an eyebrow as I tested out the method.
"Okay, (F/N) speak." I say.
"Asshole, I'm not a dog!" She growled.
"Don't talk." I say, and she opened her mouth, but no words came out.
"This is going to be interesting." I say monotonously, as I get up from my spot, I see (F/N) glare at me half heartedly.
"Um, (F/N)." The voice of Eren finally speaks out.
She turns her head towards him, signaling that she is listening.
"You said that you're a grim reaper, right?" He asks, and (F/N) nods her head.
"Then, did you know a woman by the name of Carla Yeager?" He asks, and I see (F/N) stiffen, before a solemn expression finds its way onto her usually happy face, but it disappears as quickly as it came.
She slowly nods her head.
"Is she alright?" He asks.
She nods her head again, before looking towards me, and pointing to her mouth.
"Speak." I say.
"Finally, yeah I remember. Don't worry, she's alright. To tell you the truth, she's a very stubborn woman." She says, as she chuckles a bit at the end.
"What do you mean stubborn?" Eren asks.
"She wanted me to tell you something, before she moved onto the next world, I kept refusing saying that 'a grim reaper must never interfere with human affairs unless it's a special occasion', but she kept on insisting." She says.
I hear Eren chuckle dryly as he says "Yeah, that does sound like her, but what did she want to say to me?"
I see (F/N) lean down to Eren's ear, before whispering something into it.
When she stands straight back up, I see Eren begin smile as tears cascade down his face.
"Thank you." He says as he wipes away the tears.
I see (F/N) give a gentle smile to the boy, before she turns around.
"What are we doing now?" She asks.
"We're moving to the other HQ." I say, as I leave the room to prepare my horse.
I hear the scuffling of feet, and look behind me to see (F/N) walking there.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing, just following you." She says casually with her usual grin on her face.
"Why do you fucking grin so much?" I ask.
"A place without laughter would be a dull place, wouldn't it?" She says, catching me off guard a bit.
"Is that how you see it?" I ask.
"Maybe, maybe not." She says, giggling like an idiot once more.
"Your so fucking confusing." I mutter.
"Thanks, I try my best." She says, still giggling.
I let out a frustrated sigh, as I make my way outside to grab the horses.
"Speaking of confusing, how are we gonna explain to your squad on who me, Hyosuke, and Mizuki are?" She asks.
"Tch, I'll leave that to you." I hiss.
"Can't wait to see their reactions then." She says before she lets out some more giggles.
----------------Time Skip-----------------
Me and my squad, along with Eren and (F/N) were riding to the old HQ.
I see Auruo ride up next to Eren talking about something, before biting his tounge.
'Idiot.' I think.
"I agree." (F/N) says from beside me.
"Stop reading my fucking mind." I hiss.
"Wish I could, but I can't." She says chuckling.
"And what is that?" I ask, glaring at her.
She doesn't even flinch as she says "It's apart of the contract, it helps us keep tabs on our contractor, ya'know, in case they get into trouble or something." She explains, shrugging her shoulders.
After a few minutes of riding we finally reach the HQ.
(F/N) gets off her horse, and stretches.
"Captain, you still haven't told us who she is." Petra says as she points to (F/N).
"Oh, right, I almost forgot introductions." (F/N) suddenly says.
"My name is (F/N), I am in better terms of what you humans call a grim reaper, and my current contractor is Levi Ackerman, or ''humanities strongest', as you humans like to call him." She says as she gives a mock bow.
"Bullshit! How could you be the grim reaper, I though that they have long cloaks on covering their skeletal faces." Auruo says.
I see (F/N)'s eye twitch as she says "First off, that was one fucking time! If was cold out and I decided to wear a cloak, and secondly, for the stupid skeleton thing, that's my other form!" She yells.
"Really, I bet that your other form is as intimidating as this one." Auruo scoffs.
"Fine, would you rather prefer this form." She says as a whirlwind of fire surrounds her, and one that clears, she is a skeletal being in a torn cloak, bit she doesn't a scyth out.
(Please look at picture above.)
She gets in front of Auruo's face, who looks like he's about to shit himself.
"So, do you prefer this form?" She asks in a demonic voice.
"Other form, other form!" Everyone shouts, and the whirlwind of fire returns, and she's back to the woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes.
She starts laughing.
"Your reactions are funny." She says in-between bursts of laughter.
"Was that your real form?" Petra asks, almost frighteningly.
"No, that's what he pictures what I would look like." (F/N) says as she points to Auruo.
Petra, and everyone else looks confused.
"You see, I can create people's worst fears, or greatest fantasies." She says.
"Greatest fantasies?" Eld asks.
"Yeah, like this." She says, and the whirlwind of fire returns, however this time, (F/N) has the same hair and eye color, but she's taller, and has a bigger bust.
I see all the males start to have nosebleeds at the sight, before (F/N) returns back to normal.
"You see like that." She explains
"Tch, stop messing around, and head towards the HQ." I growl out, and everyone salutes and does a quick 'yes sir', before scrambling towards the castle.
I hear Eld and Gunther start to talk about how bad the place is.
I walk up behind them, as I say "Best grab a broom, and get to work."