Chapter 4

____________Your POV_____________
You just stood there, confused.
"Eh, can you repeat that?" You asked.
"I said, clean this fucking room, not a single speck of dust should remain." Levi hissed.
You burst out laughing.
"What's so fucking funny, now?" Levi asked, a tick mark on his forehead.
"N-Nothing, just the fact that you have a grim reaper as a form of body guard, and your first actual command is for me to fucking clean, its hilarious!" You say, as you laugh like a maniac.
"Tch, whatever just fucking clean already." Levi growls.
"Sure thing." You say as you grab a dust rag and floated up, so you could dust off the cobwebs on the ceiling.
You could feel Levi's stare boring into your skull.
'I hope he knows that I can feel him staring at me.' You think as you smirk.
After about ten minutes of dusting the ceiling, you were done, and you began washing the floors.
After about fifteen minutes of scrubbing grime off the floors, you were done, and began working on cleaning the walls free of any dust particles that might be on them.
"Done!" You exclaim as you throw the rag into a nearby wooden bucket.
"I'll be the one to say your done." Levi growls as he goes over to the walls, and pulls out a white rag, and wipes it.
You saw Levi's eyes widen a fraction, before turning towards you.
"Your done." Levi grumbles, and you giggle at his reaction.
"You so fucking odd for a grim reaper." Levi says as he walks past you.
"And your pretty odd for a human." You say back, giggling.
"How so?" He snaps.
"Remember, I am death, that means that I records of what you did, what your doing, even what your going to do." You say, a bit more seriously than your normal attitude, but that quickly vanishes when you bust into a laughing fit at Levi's reaction.
"That means that you could predict the future, right?" He asks, and you nod your head while smiling like an idiot.
"Then why don't you save people instead?" He spits.
You face grows a bit solemn, but you quickly cover that up by saying "Because, there are rules for being a grim reaper, one is that you must never interfere with someone's death, that is unless you make a contract with someone."
"Then why haven't you made a contract with anyone before?" Levi asks as he raises an eyebrow.
"Because, before now, no one could see me, and that's the other reason why making contracts with humans are so rare, and besides, you were the first human to actually come into contact with me." You say giddily.
"Then why can we see you guys now?" Levi asks.
"Dunno, maybe it's because of the number of deaths." You say, as you look out the window.
"Number of deaths? What does that have to do with anything?" Levi asks.
You shrug your shoulders casually as you say "Maybe its because after such a large number of death tolls for the human race, that they can actually see death itself now. It's hard to say, after all humans are such interesting creatures, they really fascinate me at times." You say giggling.
"Why do they fascinate you?" Levi asks harshly.
"Because, although some humans are so cruel and ruthless, there are ones that have such pure souls, and its interesting how they interact with each other as well. For example, some humans kill other humans just for the hell of it. While others, they will sacrifice their own lives for others, and they won't have a single regret while doing so." You explain with an glint of excitement in your eyes.
"Tch, so you view human lives as nothing but entertainment for you?" Levi spits at you.
"Nope!" You say giggling.
"Then how else would you explain it?" Levi hisses at you.
"Simple, it would be envy." You say smiling, as your hair covers your (E/C) eyes.
Before Levi could open his mouth to say something, Eren comes barging in.
"Sir, I'm done with the upstairs." He says.
"Tch, I'll go check." Levi says, before stalking off.
"What's his problem?" Eren asks.
"Don't worry, he's always like that." You say giggling.
"What do you mean 'always like that'? It sounds like you personally know him?" Eren asks.
"I am death, Eren. Wouldn't that mean that I have to keep tabs on everyone on this planet." You say.
"Wait, then that would mean-" Before Eren could finish, you interrupted him.
"That I can know someone's past, present, and future if I wanted to." You say casually.
"I see." Was all Eren said, before Petra came in.
"I'm going downstairs." You say as you began to descend the stairs.
After going downstairs, you find Gunther and Eld there.
"Hey!" You shout out, startling them.
"H-Hey (F/N)." Gunther stutters.
"Don't be so stiff, I'm not just gonna come and reap your soul ya'know." You say giggling.
They both sweat drop at your odd attitude.
"Why do you laugh like that all the time?" Eld suddenly asks.
"Like I said to Levi before, a place without laughter would be a very sad place." You say giggling.
They both seemed a bit taken aback by the way you answered them.
"I never thought of it like that." Gunther mutters.
"See! Everyone should smile and laugh, its good for the soul!" You exclaim, while laughing.
"You are a very odd person." Eld says.
Your laughing stops for a bit as you say "I'm not a person though, at least, not anymore."
They both raise an eyebrow, but before they could say anything else.
You interrupted them.
"I'm going outside to the stables!"
You could feel them staring at you as you left.
Once at the stables, you walk up to your horse, and sat beside it.
"Ahh~, humans really are so extremely tragic, so extremely funny, and so extremely interesting." You sigh as you lay down in the clean pile of hay.
You close your eyes, deciding to just relax, that is, until you felt someone kick your foot.
You open one eye, and see that Levi was standing there.
"Yes?" You reply casually, with one eye lazily open.
"Tch, your suppose to be the grim reaper, yet your fucking sleeping." Levi hisses.
"Actually, grim reapers don't sleep, I just had my eyes closed, and listening to the sounds around me." You say as you get up.
"Tch, whatever, I want you to make dinner tonight." Was all Levi said before leaving.
"Sure thing!" You say as you head to the dinning room.
You walk to the empty table, and you simply clapped your hands twice, before an array of different types of food appeared.
"Dinner's ready!" You shout.
You hear everyone begin to make their way towards the dinning room.
Once there, you see everyone have shocked looks on their faces when they see the food.
"Bon appetite." You say as you sit down in the corner of the room.
"H-How did you make this food!?" Petra exclaims.
"Not human, remember." Was all you said as you crossed you arms over your chest, and tilted your head down, while closing your eyes.
"Are you not going to eat?" Eld asks.
"As much as I would love to, I can't." You say.
"Why's that?" Eren asks.
"Because, I am the grim reaper, I don't need food, it'll just be a waste on me." You say.
They all look at you before they sit down at the table, and soon enough, the captain comes in.
He looks at the food, then at you sitting in the corner.
"How did you get the ingredients to make all this?" He asks.
"I made them, and for the tenth time of repeating this, I am not human." You say chuckling.
They didn't say anything else after that, they all sat at the table eyeing the food.
"I didn't do anything to it, don't worry." You say suddenly, causing everyone, but Levi to jump.
Eren was the first to eat.
"T-This is delicious!" He exclaims as he takes another bite, and pretty soon everyone follows suit.
"It really is delicious!" Petra exclaims, and everyone else nods in agreement.
"What do you think, Captain?" Eld asks.
Levi doesn't say anything, and instead just continues to eat his meal.
"I'll take that as he likes it." You say giggling.
After dinner, you volunteered to take care of the dishes.
After washing them, and putting them away, you went outside to look at the stars.
"Such a pretty night." You say quietly to yourself.
"What the hell are you doing up?" You hear the familiar monotonous voice asks.
"I am death, I need no sleep." You say giggling.
"But, I should ask you the same thing, Levi." You say, earning the familiar 'tch' sound from him.
"I saw you outside." Was his blunt answer.
"Aw~, no need to worry about me~." You tease.
"Tch, why would I worry about something that's not even alive." He hisses.
'Something, or not even alive, I guess he's right about that.' You think to yourself, but you still have the idiotic grin on your face.
"Go back to bed Levi, I'm just staring at the stars, that's all, I was just about to head in." You say giggling, as you walk past him.
But, he grabs your arm as you walk past him.
"Yes?" You reply smiling.
"What the hell are you hiding?" Levi hisses.
"Eh, what do you mean?" You ask giggling.
"It looks like your hiding something, so tell me, now." Levi demands.
"Nothing, just thinking about how interesting you guys are." You say laughing.
He seems hesitant, but lets go of your arm nonetheless.
"Night Levi!" You call out as he walks inside.
He doesn't respond, but just nods his head before heading inside.
'He is such an interesting person.' You think giddily as you too head inside.