Chapter 7

____________Your POV_____________
It was the next day, you, Hyosuke, Hanji, Levi, and squad Levi sit in the dinning room, waiting for the commander of the scouting legion to come.
"I wonder what's taking him?" You hear Hyosuke ask.
"Dunno, but he better hurry soon." You say smiling.
"Why?" Petra asks.
"No reason, I just don't like to be kept waiting, I do have a busy schedule." You say giggling.
"What schedule would that be?" Levi asks.
"Well, I'll leave you with the imagination for that." You say smirking.
Before Levi could open his mouth to say anything, the door to the dinning room opened, revealing Mizuki and her contractor.
"What took ya?" Hyosuke asks.
"Sorry, I was trying to get Erwin here, to try and get his ass moving, but people kept stopping him to ask about me." She says as she points at Erwin with her thumb.
"No matter, as long as your here, we can get down to business." You say giddily.
"And what business would that be?" Erwin asks.
You raise an eyebrow as you look towards Mizuki.
"You didn't tell him?" You ask her.
She shrugged her shoulder casually as she says "Thought you might have the honor of doing that."
"Gee, thanks." You mutter sarcastically.
"Your welcome." Mizuki says, and before you could say anything back to her, Levi interrupts by saying "Tch, just tell us what the hell you wanted to tell us already."
You smirk as you say "Fine~."
"But, before I say anything else, I want all of you to never repeat what I'm about to say." You say in a low voice that contradicts your usual attitude.
"Why?" Gunther asks.
"For fear that if you were to repeat what I'm about to say will put all of you in immediate danger." You say casually, causing a few to freeze.
"Now, what is it you want to know about titans?" You casually ask, as a smile plays at your lips.
"What do you mean 'what do we want to know about titans'?" Erwin asks.
"Simple, its just as I said, we have been on this Earth for many, many years, I think you could use that head of yours to figure out what I mean." You say chuckling.
Erwin eyes widen, as he says "You don't mean that-"
Before he could finish that sentence, you interrupted by saying "Yep."
"What are you guys talking about?" Eld asks.
"Simple, I am asking if you guys want to know what's going on in the world. Such as, where the titans came from and why." You say giggling.
All their eyes widen, except for yours, Mizuki's, and Hyosuke's.
You soon felt your body being slammed into the wall.
You lazily look down to see that a hand had grabbed the collar of your cloak.
You look back up to see that Levi had his hand gripping onto you tightly, but you merely chuckled.
"You didn't decide to mention this when you first fucking came?" Levi hisses, his glare could kill someone at the moment, but you weren't fazed at all by it.
"Well, that's because I needed time to gather up a few things." You say casually.
Levi blinked a few times, before his grip on you tightened.
"What things?" Levi hisses.
"Well, I needed to make sure that my facts were accurate, what do you think I've been doing at night?" You say chuckling.
Levi's glare seemed to diminish a bit, before he lets go of you completely.
"Explain, now." He growls.
"Gladly." You say smiling.
"You see titans are originally humans." You say, causing a few to gasp.
"W-What do you mean humans, those beasts aren't human!" Auruo shouts.
"Well, more accurately, they were humans. You see a long time ago, before titans were here. There was this scientist, he was trying to make a serum that was to enhance the human body. But, before his research was complete, a religious group had decided to try and stop this. Cause you see, they thought what he was doing was a big no no in their religion, believing that he was trying to play God, so before the scientist guy could do anything else, the religious group had barged into his house, and destroyed everything, but his family was caught in the middle of it all, and perished. Thus, while he was being isolated from the rest of the world, he decided to get revenge." You say nonchalantly.
Everyone stayed silent, as Mizuki decided to take over.
"You see, while being isolated, he fixed the little serum that he was working on, so that instead of creating a serum that would ultimately help the human race. He engineered it so that they would help destroy humans, he made it so that they would transform into these gigantic beings called 'titans'."
Hyosuke, was now taking over the rest of the story.
"Now, your all probably wondering, if these beings were human, then why don't they have the normal thinking process. That, my friend, is simple to answer. You see, the scientist thought that it would be a bad idea for these titans to have a 'thinking process', so when he created the serum for the titans, he decided to make it so that their brains have only one command."
"To kill anything that is human. Which would explain why they don't attack animals." You finish.
"So, all along. The whole titan thing, is all a big revenge plot against the human race?" Levi spits.
"Yep, which if you actually think about it, makes a lot of sense." You say.
"Why's that?" Hanji asks.
"Simple, for humans, the central connection for the body to the brain, would be the spinal cord located in the nape of the neck. Also, that's the location that the titan shifter Eren Yeager, comes out of, right?" You ask Eren, and he nods his head.
"Oh, and speaking of titan shifters. There are more among you." You say casually.
"What!?" Everyone, but the two other grim reapers exclaim.
"Yeah, four others to be precise, and the true heir to the throne." You say.
"Wait, true heir to the throne?" Erwin asks.
"Oh right, the king is a fraud. A big fat ass, trying to make it rich off of others." Mizuki spits.
"And, lucky for me, I am to reap his soul one day." Hyosuke says venomously.
"You see, the true heir to the throne is hiding among the 104th cadets. You, Eren, might know her as Krista Lenz, but her real name is Historia Reiss." You say, causing Eren's eyes to widen.
"Impossible!" He exclaims as he suddenly stands up.
"Oh, its possible. The world your in, is a lot more corrupt then you'd like to think, and don't even get me started on these so called 'sacred walls'." Mizuki says.
"Why, what's up with the walls?" Eld asks.
"They are made out of titans. Since they lack sunlight, they aren't going to move much, not to mention that the method in using titans to making the walls, is a lot more simpler then you'd think." Mizuki states, shrugging her shoulders.
"How?" Hanji asks.
"Simple, one of the titan shifters among you, have the ability to harden her skin. All you have to do, is to take a titan shifter, and use their body to close the gap in the wall." Hyosuke says.
"Oh, and the thing about Historia, she isn't going to be accepting the throne too easily." You say.
"Why's that?" Erwin asks.
"Simple, Historia Reiss is the illegitimate child of the nobleman Rod Reiss and the queen of the Walls. She was raised in isolation on one of the Reiss family estates until the fall of Wall Maria. At that point, her mother was murdered in front of her, and Historia was coerced into renouncing her name and claim to the Reiss heritage, taking on the new identity of Krista Lenz, and entering military service, which was expected to result in her death." You explained.
"But, what does that have anything to do with why she won't accept the throne now?" Gunther asks.
"Simple, as her mother was being murdered, her lasts words to Historia, were of how she wished her daughter was never born." You say.
"But, who killed her mother?" Eren asks.
You smirk a bit, as you say "Kenny Ackerman, otherwise known as Kenny the Ripper, and I have to say, he is one slippery bastard." You say, and Levi's eyes widen.
"Why do you say that?" Eld asks.
"He escaped my grasp more times then I can count. He also has caused more work for me as well, thanks to him killing the Garrison guards and all that." You say casually.
"Now, any more questions?" You ask.
"Who are the other shifters?" Erwin asks.
"Easy question." You say.
"Eren, you might actually know these people." You say, causing the boy's eyes to widen.
"The Colossal Titan, is known as Bertholdt Hoover, the Armoured Titan, known as Reiner Braun, the Female Titan, known as Annie Leonhardt, and finally the last titan shifter, ironically I forgot her last name, but her fist name would be Ymir." You say casually.
"Then shouldn't we do something!?" Petra shouts, but you hold up your hand, silencing everyone, and putting you at the center of attention.
"Maybe, but maybe not." You say.
"What do you mean?" Erwin asks.
"We could go ahead, and send them to execution as soon as possible, but I have an even better idea." You say smirking.
"And what idea is that?" Levi asks.
"Have them work for humanity, just like the boy." You say.
"No way, they have caused too many deaths!" Auruo shouts.
"And? So have humans." You say, causing all them to become silent.
"What do you mean by that?" Auruo hisses.
"Who do you think started all this?" You ask smirking.
Auruo opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.
"That's what I thought." You say giggling.
"Tch, even so, how are we going to convince them to join us?" Levi hisses.
"Simple, me, Mizuki, and Hyosuke are grim reapers, we can easily tell them that we could kill them whenever we want to, or some other means." You say casually.
"And what would these 'other means' be?" Erwin asks.
"Simple, they are working for someone, and I already know who. These kids are inexperienced, so a simple threat from an outside force could cause them to enact with a sense of purpose. Which explains why they have control over their titan forms." You explain.
"So what your saying, is that their families are being held as captives and are being forced to do these things?" Erwin asks.
"Congratulations, you figured it out." You say chuckling.
"So, what your planning to do is offer up a proposal where you could save their families, in exchange for them to work as a survey corps member?" Erwin asks.
"Accentually, yes that's exactly right." You say.
"No way, I refuse this." Eren growls.
"Why is that?" You ask.
"Why, you ask!? You should know better then anyone that they're the reason why my mother is dead, along with comrades during the battle of Trost!" Eren exclaims.
"And you should know better then to get revenge Eren." You say seriously.
Eren was slightly taken aback by the tone of your voice.
"That's how this whole thing started in the first place. For revenge." You say, causing the boy to look down.
"Eren, forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wounds we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness." You say, looking up at the ceiling as you say this.
"Now, is there any more questions, or comments about getting the titan shifters to join the scouting legion?" You ask as you look around, no one meets your gaze, except for Levi.
"Tch, proceed with your plan." Levi hisses.
You smirk as you say "Will do, captain."