Chapter 2

____________Your POV_____________
"Ah~, I'm finally done." You sigh as you stretch.
"Now, its time for my big entrance." You say, grinning widely.
You felt yourself being warped from your spot in Trost, to the middle of the courtroom.
You looked around you, and saw that everyone was looking at you shocked.
Your grin grew wider.
"Yo!" You say, lifting up a hand.
"Who are you!?" What you guessed to be someone in the military police, shouted as he lifted his gun.
"You want to know who I am?" You questioned as you grin shrinked down into a smirk.
"I am death, or what you humans like to call the grim reaper." You say.
You saw almost everyone in the room pale at what you said.
You turned around, and saw that Levi and the boy, Eren, were in the middle of the room.
You started to walk towards them, but stopped.
They just stared at you, unable to do anything, or rather the boy, but Levi seemed to be waiting for something.
"Hyosuke, Mizuki, what the hell do you think your doing!" You shout out.
"Aw, come on (F/N), your no fun!" The familiar hyper male voice of Hyosuke, suddenly said beside you.
"Yeah, you could've been a little more nicer to us." The other familiar voice of Mizuki whined.
"Shut it, and tell me what your doing here. This is my job, not yours." You growl.
"Ehh~, we finished our jobs, so we decided to just watch you." Hyosuke said.
"Yeah, we also made a bet. The victim dies of a heart attack." Mizuki said.
"No, its a stroke." Hyosuke said.
You grew a tick mark on your head, as you punched both them on the tops of their heads.
"Ow~, what was that for~." Mizuki whined as she rubbed her head.
"This isn't a fucking game. Now, onto another business, turns out, these guys can see us." You say as you use you thumb to point to the crowd of humans behind you.
"Really!" Mizuki shouted with excitement in her voice.
You grinned as you nod your head.
But, as you went to say something else, you were interrupted by a voice.
"Who are you three?"
You turned, and saw that it was the judge that had spoken to you.
"These two morons, are like me. We are to gather souls, and place them where their supposed to be placed at." You say calmly.
"So you're saying that you and those other two are grim reapers?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.
"Yes, and if you don't believe us. I can prove it." You say.
"Oh, and how's that?" He asked.
You grin as you looked up.
"As much as I would like to continue playing court, but I do have a job, and its about to start in 3......2.........1." As soon as you said one, a noble from the balcony clutched his chest, and fell over the edge of it, landing next to Mizuki and Hyosuke.
"See heart attack." Mizuki mumbled.
"Yeah, yeah, just take it." Hyosuke grumbled as he handed Mizuki some money.
You gave a sigh as you started to walk towards the body.
___________Levi's POV_____________
I watch as that woman that called herself '(F/N)', makes her way towards the body that just fell over the balcony.
Once beside the body, she kneels down, and places her hand on the man's chest, and the light blue light surrounds her hand, as she pushes her hand through his chest, and when she pulled her hand out, a black orb follows.
"Ohh, looks like we have quite the sinner." (F/N) says.
"What do you mean, 'sinner'?" The judge asks.
"See this little black orb?" She asks as she lift the black orb up, showing everyone.
"Yes, what about it?" He asks.
"This is that man's soul." She says as she points to the dead man on the floor.
The judge remains calm about the information, but everyone else were started to freak out, but tried to remain calm, for fear that the three strangers in front of us will cause harm to them.
"You see, a soul is suppose to be a glowing light blue, but this is as black as night. That means that this man has done unforgivable crimes, such as murder, rape, ect., ect." She explains.
"And now, I will be doing my job." She says, a ghost of a smirk on her lips, as the other two known as 'Mizuki' and 'Hyosuke' jump up into the nearby stands.
She stomps her foot down on the ground, and that's when it starts to shake.
People grabbed onto the stands to avoid from falling, or being tossed around, even I was having a difficult time I'm standing upright.
When I fully regained my balance, I looked up, and the sight shocked me.
The ground was cracking apart, and once it was fully opened, you could hear screaming from the dammned inside of it.
She enclosed her hands together, and there sat a black dove. She tosses it in the air, and it flew down into the netherworld, and with that the large crack in the ground vanished, as if it was never there.
"Believe me now?" She asks casually as she looks up at the now pale judge.
He nods his head slowly.
"I was wondering about something?" She asks.
"And that would be?" The judge asks.
"Let me join the scouting legion." She says grinning widely.
"Me too!" The one known as Hyosuke shouted.
"And me!" The other known as Mizuki exclaimed.
The judge raises his eyebrow, as he asked "Why?"
"Because, after hundreds of years of doing the same job, it gets kinda old." She says with a shrug of her shoulders.
"Ah, but we can't just join and quit our job, without death the world would be in chaos after all." Mizuki chimed in.
I see (F/N) nod her head as she says "Your right, which means we would have to make a contract with someone."
The judge raises an eyebrow.
"Contact?" He repeats.
"Yeah, it basically says that we are currently helping the human we would make a contract with, think of it as a guardian in a way. There are no benefits to the grim reaper, but there are benefits for the contractor." She explains.
"Now, who are you planning on making this contract with?" The judge asks.
I see (F/N) smirk as she turns around and begins to walk towards me.
She sticks her hand out.
"Why not the one called 'humanities strongest soldier'?" She says her grin growing even wider.
I just stared boredly at it.
"Think about it, there are no benefits for us, only the contractor, that means you could save more people." She says so only I could hear it.
__________Mizuki's POV___________
'I wonder who I could make a contract with?' I think as I look around the room.
Then my gaze fell on none other then the commander of the entire scouting legion.
"Perfect." I mutter as I warp myself in front of him.
He looks taken aback as he stares at me.
"So, would ya like to make a contract?" I ask as I thrust my hand in front of him.
_________Hyosuke's POV__________
"Who to choose, who to choose?" I say as I look around.
The one that seemed to have caught my attention the most was a woman with brown hair, and glasses.
She seems almost giddy as she looks at the other two who are waiting for the contract to be sealed.
"Heh, why not?" I say casually as I warp in front of her.
She looks startled at first, but looks quite excited for my upcoming question.
"Would you do me the honour of becoming my contractor?" I ask as I stick my hand out.
_________All Three's POV_________
"Deal!" They all say simultaneously as they each take the grim reaper's hand to shake.
____________Levi's POV____________
As I shook her hand, I felt a burning pain on the back on my hand, causing me to let go of her's.
I stare at the back of my hand as a symbol appears on it.
(Look at picture above)
"What the hell?" I hiss.
"Don't worry, it just proves that we have a contract, that's my symbol, the other two have their own as well." She explains.
She then turns around, and calls out "Excuse me, judge!"
He nods his head, proving that he was listening.
"I hope you don't mind if we take the kid along." She asks as she points to the brat, Yeager.
"We were just about to give him custody to the survey corps. So you can go ahead and take him already." The judge says.
She nods her head in response.
'Tch, this is going to be another pain in my ass.' I think as the guards get Yeager out of the courtroom, and into a different one.