Chapter 6

____________Your POV____________
Today, you, Hyosuke, Levi, and the rest of his squad were outside for Eren's experiment, which failed horribly.
Now,you and everyone else were enjoying tea, that is until there was a huge explosion behind you.
You casually turned around,and saw that Eren had an arm of a titan.
You saw that everyone had their blades out, and was pointing them towards Eren.
Levi was trying to get everyone to back up, and that was when you heard a familiar insane woman running towards Eren.
She pushed everyone out of her way as she runs up to the titan arm.
Hyosuke soon appears beside you.
"I can see why you picked her. Your attitudes match almost perfectly." You say giggling.
"So does yours and that Levi guy." Hyosuke says smirking.
Your face grew grim for a moment, but quickly disappears when you say, while giggling "I have no idea what your talking about."
Hyosuke just sighs, but doesn't say anything else.
"Do you think we should tell them everything tonight?" Hyosuke asks.
"Maybe, if you can get Mizuki, and her contractor here, then we can." You say as you start to walk towards Eren.
You casually jump up onto the arm, and pulled Eren out by his collar, resulting in him falling back onto the ground.
"You okay?" You ask giggling.
He nods his head as you jump down from the decomposing titan flesh.
You hear Levi click his tounge.
"Why didn't you do anything to help the situation?" Levi asks.
"Because, I saw no need to interfere. Your lives weren't in danger, nor did anyone get hurt." You say shrugging your shoulders.
"Tch, what if someone got hurt then?" Levi hisses.
You giggle as you say "Remember, I am able to tell what the future would hold. That means I already knew that the situation didn't call for my action."
Levi clicks his tounge in annoyance.
----------------Time-Skip------------------
It was about dark, when Hanji had decided to tell everyone why Eren turned into a titan, however you already knew why, so you merely blocked out the conversation.
That was until you heard Levi scouting your name.
You look up, and saw him with a very pissed expression.
"What?" You ask smirking.
"Tch, did you hear anything that was being said?" He asks as a tick mark appears on his forehead.
"No need to, I already knew." You say shrugging you shoulder.
"What!" Everyone, but Levi shouted.
"Yeah, I know more about the titans than you think, but I can't tell you that right now." You say giggling.
"Why is that?" Levi hisses dangerously low.
"Because, I'm waiting for Mizuki and her contractor to come here, when that happens I can start explaining things." You say stretching.
"When will they appear?" Petra asks.
"Sometime tomorrow." You say as you got up.
"Tch, and where do you think your going?" Levi asks menacingly.
"Outside, where else?" You say as you walk out.
"Why?" Gunther asks, and you stop walking.
"Because, the only thing that hasn't changed in this world would be the stars in the sky." You say not looking at them.
Before anyone could say anything else, you disappeared into the corridors.
____________Levi's POV____________
"Care to explain?" I ask as I look towards Hyosuke.
He shrugs his shoulders as he says "Not for me to say, but I have a feeling you'll find out soon enough."
"What's that suppose to mean?" Eld asks.
He just taps the side of his head with his finger.
"Your almost as confusing as (F/N)." I mutter.
He laughs when I say this, and after he laughs he says "Maybe, but she's a lot more easier to read, once you get to know her. We all are actually."
Before I could say anything more, Hyosuke began to walk out of the room, but before leaving, he turns around and says "One last thing before I go back to Hanji's office, I would like to say that (F/N) is a lot more sensitive them she appears to be, so be careful with your words."
As be steps out of the room, he mutters under his breath "They might just be your last."
Everyone is silent in the room, as we try and figure out what just happened.
I click my tounge as I start to walk out of the room, in order to find (F/N).
As I was walking outside, I saw a dark figure in the distance, they were looking up at the night sky.
"Why do you like the stars so much?" I ask, but she stays quiet for a few minutes, before she finally says "Because, they are proof that no matter how dark it is, they is always some form of light."
"How so?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow.
"Use your imagination for that." She says as she giggles like an idiot.
"Your still not telling me what your hiding." I say.
"Because I have no need to, my personal affairs, and yours are very different. You are my contractor, and I am the slave that responds to your orders, that's how it goes." She says giggling.
"Then what if I order you to tell me." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Then I still won't tell you." She says smirking.
"But I thought that you have to do what the contractor says." I say to her.
"Yes, but not when it involves personal affairs, that's when the boundaries to the commands stop. It's true when we make a contract that we lose most of the limited freedom that we have, but we make it so that we can still keep our privacy." She says as she smirks, but her eyes flash with a bit of sadness in them, but that could've been my imagination.
"Whatever, just get your ass back inside, its cold at night, and I don't want to fucking stand out here anymore." I hiss.
"Then how does you being cold, have anything to do with me going inside?" She asks chuckling.
"Simple, when your ass gets inside, your making me fucking tea." I say as I make my way towards the large castle.
I hear (F/N) laugh behind me, as she says "You really are an interesting human."