Chapter 14

____________Levi's POV____________
I was walking through the corridors looking for (F/N), when suddenly I hear my name being called.
I look behind me, and see that (F/N) was speed walking towards me.
Once she was finally in front of me, she just stood there with her arms crossed.
"Tch, what is it?" I asked, trying to calm my erratic heartbeat.
"I need to tell you something." She says, still having her arms crossed.
"And that is?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"I wanted to say that I......." She grumbled the last part of the sentence.
"What?" I ask.
"I wanted to say that I......" She continued to grumble the last few words.
"Tch, speak up brat." I hiss.
"You know what, fuck it!" She yelled, before reaching out, and grabbing ahold of my cravat.
My eyes widen, as I feel myself being pulled forward.
When I'm being pulled forward, I soon feel a soft sensation on my lips, causing my eyes to widen even further.
Before I had the chance to kiss back, she pushed me away.
"I love you, and if you have a problem with that, then you can fucking deal with it, because I'm still gonna love you!" She shouts as she points at me, while her face is burning red.
I just stood there, my eyes widen with my mouth slightly agape.
I soon snap back into realization, before I say "(F/N), come here."
She reluctantly comes over.
Because she is a good three inches taller that me, I grab the collar of her shirt, and I pull down hard on it.
This causes her to bend down to my level.
I quickly place my lips over hers, before I release her.
She stumbles back, and starts stuttering over her words.
"Tch, and here I was going to say the same damn thing, but you had to go ruin that plan, didn't you?" I say, a smirk playing at my lips.
She stops stuttering, and stares at me wide-eyed.
"Wh-What?" She asks in disbelief.
"Tch, I'm only going to be saying this once, so listen closely." I say, earning a nod from her.
"I love you." I say, and I could feel my cheeks start to burn.
(F/N) just stared at me, shocked, but soon snapped out of it, when she tackled me into a hug.
"I'm so happy!" She shouts as she picks me up, and spins me in a circle, before setting me down once more.
"Thank you." I hear her say gently, as she continues to hug me.
I simply click my tounge, before I carefully wrap my arms around her, returning her hug.
___________Erwin's POV___________
"Hey Erwin~." I hear Mizuki sing.
"Yes?" I ask as I turn my head towards her.
"I have a secret, can you guess what it would be~?" She sings.
"I don't know, does it have something to do with someone else?" I ask.
"Maybe." She says giggling.
I sigh, as I ask "Why don't you just tell me?"
"Nope, but I can show you a hint." She says giggling once more.
"Wh-" before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by a soft sensation on my lips.
My eyes widen, as I realize that Mizuki was kissing me, and pretty soon, I was kissing back.
Mizuki broke the kiss, as she smirks.
"Can you guess what the secret is now~?" She sings, as she lets out a small laugh.
I chuckle as I say "I don't know, maybe I need another hint."
She lets out another laugh, as we both lean in for another kiss.
___________Hanji's POV___________
I was working on paperwork, when suddenly, my door bursts open, revealing Hyosuke.
"Do you need something?" I ask.
"Yep!" He exclaims as he starts to walk towards me.
"And that would be?" I ask.
"You." He states, and I could feel my cheeks start to heat up.
"W-W-What!?" I stutter.
"I need you to come with me." He states as he grabs my wrist, and pulls me out of my chair.
"Oh." I say a bit disappointed.
I could see him look at me at the corner of his eye, as the grin on his face grows wider.
I follow Hyosuke outside, and once outside, he walks behind me, and covers my eyes with his hands.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Oh, nothing much." He says, as he guides me around, once we stop, he uncovers my eyes.
"What is it?" I ask, as I recognize the place we were at, as the training grounds.
He simply chuckles, and points upwards.
I look up, and all I see are a bunch of random clouds strewn about.
"What is it? These are just clouds." I state, as I turn my attention back to Hyosuke.
"Nope, look again." He states.
I look up again, and I could see Hyosuke out of the corner of my eye, start to move his pointer finger around in a circular motion.
I look towards the clouds, and see that they are starting to swirl around.
I then realize that they were starting to form letters, then words, and pretty soon it was a full sentence.
"Read it." I hear Hyosuke say giddily.
I look, and began to read aloud.
"Whenever I am with you, I feel as if I'm free as a cloud. That I could be myself, and as free as I want to be. Because of that, I have come to appreciate you more than anything. In simple terms, this would be what you humans would call love. Yep, that means what it means. I. Love. You."
My eyes widen as I read this.
I look back towards Hyosuke, and found him not even a centimeter away from my face, and soon enough, I felt something soft on my lips.
My eyes widen, before they slowly close, and began to kiss him back.
After he broke the kiss, I open my eyes, and found him blushing.
"Aw, how cute~!" I sing.
"S-Shut up! I'm not cute, I'm manly as hell!" He shouts.
"Sure, whatever you say cutie." I say, laughing, as Hyosuke pouts.
We then began to make our way back to the large castle, our hands entwined in each other.