Chapter 8

_____________Your POV____________
"So, what's the plan?" Levi asks.
"Simple, me and Hyosuke will deal with the titan shifters in the scouts, and Mizuki will deal with the titan shifters in the military police." You say as you walk outside.
"Tch, what about us?" Levi asks, his voice laced with irritation.
"You guys stay here." You say, before you and Hyosuke warp to where the cadets were, while Mizuki warps to where Annie was.
You and Hyosuke are suddenly in the middle of the dinning area where the cadets ate at.
They all stare at you with mouths agape.
"Hey everybody!" Hyosuke shouts.
"Y-Your the grim reapers from the trial!" A blond haired boy you knew as Armin shouts.
"Yep, and where here to talk to a few people." You say as you walk towards the two titan shifters.
"Hey boys, I need you to come with me." You say as you grab both Reiner's and Bertholdt's collar.
"Got 'em!" You shout to Hyosuke.
"And I got the chick!" Hyosuke shouts as he walks up to you with a screaming and kicking woman on his shoulders.
"Great, lets go." You say as you warp back to the HQ.
You see Levi and the rest standing there with blank faces as you toss the two down, while Hyosuke drops the woman.
As soon as he did that, you saw Mizuki warp in, holding a woman that was shouting curses at her.
"Great, looks like everyone's here!" You exclaim giddily.
"What the hell!?" The one named Reiner exclaimed.
"Would you guys mind heading inside for a minute?" You say as you ignore the titan shifters.
Everyone nodded before heading inside.
"What the fuck is going on!?" The one named Ymir hissed.
"Eh, you should know this already, given the fact that all you guys are titan shifters and all." You say casually, as all of their eyes widen.
"W-What are y-you talking a-about!?" Bertholdt exclaimed.
"Don't play dumb now, I am death, that means that I know all about you." You say giggling.
You saw Annie try and bite her hand.
"Ah, ah, ah, can't have that, now can we?" You say as you wave your finger.
"What the hell? I can't move!" Annie exclaims as she tries to move.
"N-Neither can I!" Reiner shouts, as he too tries to move around.
You see everyone else try to move, but ultimately fail.
You sigh as you say "I froze all of your movements, that means you can't move even if you wanted to."
"You see, we already told the commander, and everyone else here at this base of who you guys really are." Mizuki says smirking.
"So that means that even if you guys get away, you won't be getting away from us." Hyosuke says smiling.
"Besides, we already know of your little plan, and before you guys start to freak out, I have a proposition for you." You say with a suspicious glint in your eyes.
"Tch, why would we make a deal with you?" Reiner spits.
"Well, for a multitude of reasons. Maybe one would probably seeing your families again." You say giggling.
You saw Annie's, Bertholdt's, and Reiner's eyes widen as you say this, causing you smirk to grow into a grin.
"So, would you like to fight on the good guy's side?" You ask, chuckling.
"How are we going to trust you?" Annie asks.
"Simple, that one is on you, its your choice to trust us or not, but I will say this though." You say as your smirk instantly disappears.
"If you don't take the deal, you will die, and I will personally see to it, so decided now." You continue, your voice dangerously low.
They all look at each other, uncertainty on their faces.
"We are grim reapers, we are guardians of the soul, if you refuse our offer, we take your soul, but if you agree, you will save not only your family news of your deaths, but other souls as well." Mizuki says.
"Fine, we'll make the deal." Reiner hisses.
"Great!" You exclaim as you snap your fingers, releasing them of their invisible bindings.
"But, don't forget, cross us, and we'll be sure to kill you." You say giggling, causing them to go pale.
"You guys can come out now!" You shout, causing everyone to come out from behind the doors leading inside the castle.
"Levi, I presume that they'll be transferred to your squad." You ask chuckling.
"Tch, of course, but I expect you to look after them." Levi says venomously.
You could see hatred in everyone's eyes as they look at the titan shifters before them.
"Fine, but don't expect me to train 'em, that's your job." You say as you walk past everyone.
"Where are you going?" Petra asks.
"To make dinner." You say as you walk inside, hearing the cheers of Levi's squad as you walk towards the kitchen.
A smile visibly playing at your lips as you summon up more food at the table.
Not even a five seconds after summoning the food, you hear the rushed footsteps of your fellow squad mates.
You chuckle as they immediately sit down to enjoy the meal.
Next to come in were the titan shifter, then Hanji, then Erwin, and finally Levi.
They all sit down to eat, as you, Mizuki, and Hyosuke sit at the corner of the room.
"That's new." Hyosuke says chuckling.
"What is?" You ask giggling.
"I've never heard your voice take on a tone other then your usual happy-go-lucky one." He says as he crosses his arms over his chest, while smiling.
"You should know by now, why I did that." You say casually, as you shrug your shoulders.
Hyosuke's face goes serious as he says "Yeah, I know."
Before Hyosuke could say anymore, you saw Hanji skip over to him.
"Hyosuke~." She sing.
"What is it~" he mimics in his usual hyper tone.
"Come eat with us." She says as she pulls Hyosuke over to the seat next to Hanji.
You smirk as you saw a light blush, almost unnoticeable, come over Hyosuke's face as he sits down next to Hanji.
"Hey Mizuki, why don't you come over too." Erwin's booming voice commands.
"Sure thing!" Mizuki shouts as she skips next to Erwin.
"Oi, brat!" Levi calls out, causing you to snap your gaze towards him.
"Yes?" You ask.
"Sit and eat." Levi says bluntly.
"I don't need to eat." You say as you stay seated.
"Tch, then enjoy the taste of the fucking food." Levi hisses.
"Fine, fine, if you insist." You sigh as you get up from your seat, and walk over to the table, ultimately sitting between Eren and Gunther.
You slowly reach out, and grab a piece of bread, and started to lazily eat it.
You look towards Levi as you eat, and saw that he was reaching for his second helping.
"Is my food that good, captain?" You ask in a teasing voice.
As soon as you said this, Levi retracted his hand from the food.
"Tch, I'm just hungry." Levi hisses as he grabs a smaller helping of food.
You chuckle as he says this.
'He really is one odd human being.' You think as you began to eat another helping of bread.