1 ✹ The Bet

It had been nearly a week and you were getting desperate.

On Sunday, you and your boyfriend Theo had made a bet. You had been making out in the backseat of his car after a movie, and it was nearing time for you to be home.

"Theo. Mmm Theo," You said, trying to push him off you, "We have to go. My parents want me back by midnight."

Theo mumbled an incoherent, "Just a few more minutes." as he continued to trail kisses down your neck, sucking and nibbling at your skin.

"No, Theo now. I can't be late again or they won't let me go out with you anymore."

"We can sneak out, or lie. We could figure it out. I just want to keep kissing you right now." He said, slipping his hands into your shirt and caressing your skin as he continued to trail kisses down your neck and to your collarbone.

You laugh out loud, "Theo! You are crazy! You would rather continue kissing me right now for just a little bit and then have to spend the rest of our relationship sneaking around than stop kissing me right now and get to kiss me whenever you want openly later?"

"I can't help it. You're just so intoxicating..." He brings his lips back up and plants a kiss on your lips as he rubs his hands all over your body, taking in every inch of you.

You get lost for a moment, kissing him back and moving your lips in sync with his, before you realize what you're doing and push him away once more.

"You have a problem. I bet you couldn't go more than a day without touching me."

This got his attention. He lifted his head up and looked at you with hooded eyes.
"Come on babe. You and I both know that you're the one who can't resist me. I bet it's YOU who couldn't go a day without touching ME."

You scoffed. "Wanna bet raeken?"

He gives you a mishevious smirk, "Fine. Whoever can go the longest without touching the other person wins."

"What do they win?" You asked, smiling at him.

His eyes darkened and he leaned down to whisper in your ear, "Oh, you know what they win." He took your earlobe into his mouth and lightly sucked on it before trailing kisses along your jawline and up to your mouth. He planted one last kiss on your mouth before springing up, completely changing his demeanor to one of a much happier and far less horny person.

"We should go now right? You have to get home." He smirked at you as you sat in the backseat, slightly dazed and confused from the sudden change of pace. You nodded your head and climbed into the front seat as he turned on the car engine, taking you home.

-

Seeing each other for the first time at school the next day was difficult for both of you.

You were standing with the rest of the pack discussing what to do about the dread doctors when Theo walked up. Out of instinct, he walked right up next to you and began to lean down to kiss you in greeting. Halfway to you, recognition shown on his face and he narrowed his eyes, muttering a "fuck" under his breath as he slowly moved his head away.
You smirked, a victorious look on your face,

"Good Morning Theo!"

"Morning y/n" he said bitterly.

The rest of the pack looked between the two of you curiously.

"What's going on here?" Malia asked, gesturing between the two of you.

"Theo and I made a bet over who can go longer without touching the other. As he just proved, I think this is going to be an easy win for me."