13 ✹ The Ghost Riders Pt. 2 - The Conclusion ^

Got an absolutely ridiculous number of requests for a part two to the Ghost Riders imagine. If you don't remember it, you should go back and read so you have the context for this one ;). Basically, it was a play by play of the scene in 6x09 where Theo and Liam are fighting the Ghost Riders in the hospital and Theo uses himself as bait, only there was a reader insert! It ended on a bit of a cliffy, so here's the happy conclusion. This one is essentially a play by play of 6x10, with some extra stuff inserted that wasn't in the show. I hope you enjoy! Oh, also, this is super long. Like almost 5,000 words. whoops.

Request: "You should make a part 2 where they are reunited", "Part 2 please", "Part 2 please, this was just perfections", "please part 2 that was awesome"

Back by popular demand lol

-

It took a while, but Liam finally managed to calm you down. You both had lost track of time; no sense of how many seconds, minutes, or hours you spent sitting on the floor of the elevator.

"We should try and pry the doors open." Liam suggested, pushing himself to his feet and reaching out a hand to help you up as well.

You accept, your own hand feeling cold and clammy against his warm, large one as he pulls you up to stand beside him. You watch as he latches his hands against the small crevice and pushes, summoning some werewolf strength to separate the heavy steel doors.

Slowly, the doors spread apart. When the gap is large enough to make it out, the two of you step through and into the hallway of the empty hospital. The scene is eerily quiet, and the lights flicker as the two of you search in either direction for any sight of other life. More specifically, you hope to see Theo. Although you know how highly unlikely it was that he had defeated the Ghost Rider pack alone. A silent sigh falls from your lips when he isn't there.

Cautiously, you follow Liam as he speeds through the hallway. The floor is littered with dust and bits of wall, leftover from the earlier destruction. At the end of the hallway, you both look around again. The flickering of the lights becomes more urgent, and the tension in the air thickens. You spot Liam freeze out of the corner of your eye, and follow his line of sight to see the wall of the hospital covered with some kind of board, listing train arrivals and departures. Mesmerized, you watch as the top slot in the arrivals section filters between thousands of cities, finally stopping on Beacon Hills.

"This is really not good." You say, turning to Liam with worry.

He nods in agreement. "We need to get back to Scott and everyone else. See what's going on and if they managed to open the rift."

Without another word, the two of you begin sprinting, heading for the underground tunnels where your friends were last. When you arrive, you follow their scent to find your way through the complicated underground system. From the end of one tunnel, you see the back of Scott's head and a door almost closing.

Liam speeds up and you do the same, catching the door just before it closes. Scott turns around quickly, looking at the both of you with anger before realising who it is.

"Liam! Y/N!" He says in shock.

Before he can say anything else, Liam cuts in. "There's something you need to see."

"You're still here..." Scott whispers in amazement, ignoring Liam's statement.

"Everyone else is gone. All of them they're all gone." Liam says, his face tinged with anxiety.

You nod along side him. "Theo sacrificed himself for us so we can fix this. We can't fail now."

"You have to come with us." Liam asserts.