4 ✹ The Reunion ^

Yes, the gif is Lydia and Jackson but just imagine it is Theo and the reader because I'll be damned if that hug isn't the most emotion packed television hug I have ever seen and it fits what I describe perfectly so we're gonna roll with it.

Request: "could it be about theo coming back in season 6 and could the theme be cute please? thank you x"

I hope I do your request justice! I'm not sure if the theme is really "cute" because I tend to have a different definition of that word then other people lol. If you were hoping for something different, feel free to request again with more detail! Enjoy!

-

New Text Message:

From: Alpha Boy

Hey, can you come over?

You groaned as you looked at your screen, not at all wanting to drag yourself out of bed at 12:30 at night. Quickly, you type out a reply.

You do realize it is  past midnight on a school night, right?

From: Alpha Boy

Yes, but it's an emergency. Liam did something that is either incredibly stupid or incredibly smart. Either way, I know you will definitely want to be here.

You sigh and swing your feet off the bed and onto the cold hardwood floor of your small room.

Fine, I'm on my way. Don't expect me to change out of my pajamas though.

You grabbed your purse and keys before tip-toeing out of your room and down the stairs, putting in your best effort to not wake up your parents or brother, all of whom were asleep and unaware of the supernatural.

You slowly closed the creaky front door behind you. When you heard the latch switch back in place you let out a sigh of relief and turned, jogging to your blue sedan. Sticking the key in the ignition, you put the car in reverse and backed out before heading toward Scott's house.

You arrived after a short five minute drive and parked in front of the house. Mama McCall's car was missing from the driveway, so you figured she was at work, the only plausible explanation for why Scott would still be allowed to make noise and have people over at one in the morning. Melissa ran a tight ship.

You didn't bother to knock, instead walking straight through the front door as you had been doing for years now.

"Hello?" you called out to the dark house.

"In here!" You followed Scott's voice and the sliver of light coming from under the door until you stepped into the kitchen.

"So what is this emergency that required me to interrupt m-" You froze mid sentence as you looked up and into the eyes of someone who you thought you would never see again. Your hand flew to your mouth and your eyes began to water as you stared at him, struggling to process what around you was real.

"Hi baby girl," Theo said, sending you a small, sad smile.

Before anyone else had time to speak, you ran forward and desperately threw your arms around Theo's neck, gasping to allow yourself to breathe for what felt like the first time since he left. Theo didn't hesitate in wrapping his arms around you in return. He grabbed your pj shirt in his fists and squeezed you so hard you thought you might break. You didn't even care because you were too busy running your hands all over his body, as if to confirm that he was actually there, in your arms, and not underground in hell. Feeling his warmth against yours for the first time in three months, after believing that you would never see him again, was like being reborn. You were hysterical and Theo was laughing and crying and nothing could compare to the amount of overwhelming emotion you felt in that moment.