21 ✹ The Drunk Nights - Theo ^

Shout out to everyone who resent me their old requests, thanks for being so patient! 

Request: "could you do one where Theo is drunk?" and "Hey, I just read your authors note and I would love it if you could do Theo's version of "The Drunk Nights.""

-

The party had started at 9:30, but you and Theo didn't arrive until 10:00. In the first 15 minutes, you had watched as Theo slammed down four shots, and then grabbed himself a mixed drink to sip on.

You let out a small sigh, regretting your decision to be the designated driver, but it was too late to back out now. Turning around to scan the crowded living room, you watched as the sea of drunk teenagers pulsed with the techno music. In the corner you spotted Lydia, sat with her legs crossed on a purple couch and sipping something out of a red solo cup. It was difficult, but you managed to push your way through the masses and plop down next to her on the couch, a smile on your face as you greeted her.

"Hey, Lyds!"

"Hey, y/n! How are you?"

"I'm good," you nodded, "Slightly regretting my decision to be DD tonight, but oh well. I can still have fun sober."

"Hell yeah you can!" She agreed, nodding her head in return. Her eyes scanned around you and the immediate area before flitting back to you. "Where's Theo? Doesn't he usually latch onto you like a sad puppy when he's drunk?"

You let out a boisterous laugh, nodding your head at your friend. "Sometimes, yeah. I don't know how drunk he is yet though. We've only been here for about twenty minutes. Then again, I watched him take four shots and a mixed drink first thing, so who knows what level he's at right now."

Lydia laughs along with you and nods in understanding. "Well, I'm sure he'll make himself known sometime soon."

"How about you? Where's Stiles?" You question, quirking your eyebrow at the strawberry blonde.

She shrugs in return, lifting her cup to take another sip. "Who knows? He shouted something incomprehensible with an excited look on his face and then dashed off with Scott."

"Ah, classic Stiles." You chuckle shaking your head. "So who else is here?"

"Most of the pack. Liam, Mason, Malia, you already know about Scott and Stiles, and a bunch of other people from school. Mostly seniors, but I think I saw a few lowerclassmen trying to sneak their way in."

You open your mouth to reply, but aren't able to get any words out before a familiar voice shouts out your name.

"y/n! Y/N!"

You turn around to see Theo approaching, a bottle of tequila in one hand, a salt shaker in the other, and his shirt completely gone.

"Theo?" You questions, eyeing him up and down in confusion.

"Babe, you gotta take a body shot off of me." He says excitedly, breathing heavily as if the walk over here was physically exhausting.

"What! Why?" You ask, laughing at his present state.

"Because! I just watched someone else do it and it looked great." He provided as a poor explanation.

"Theo, I can't take a body shot off of you. I have to drive."

He frowned. "Oh shit that's right. I forgot." He stared off into space for a few seconds before his face lit up again, even brighter than before.

"New plan! I take a body shot off of you!"