14 ✹ The Race ^

GUYS!!!6B!!! ITS HAPPENING! I'm so excited for July 30th I can't even express it in words. And that trailer? Daddy Derek is back and with my love Stiles. The only thing I'm worried about is just how much Theo we will get, because Cody wasn't filming for as long as everyone else. I already know that Stiles is barely gonna be in it, so if Theo is gone quickly too I'm gonna cry. But yeah, I'm stoked overall. 

I also just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the engagement on this book. Over 10,000 reads, 300 votes, and 80 comments! That's amazing. It really helps me out when you guys vote and comment because it lets me know you are enjoying what I write, so don't forget to do that! Maybe even drop a follow! Thank you!

Love love love, slightlyunhappy. 

Request: Can you do an imagine Y/N and Theo are out for a run around beacon hills and have a competition who is the fastest (Theo wins) but then it starts raining heavily but instead of getting shelter Theo decides to kiss Y/N passionately under the rain ?

"Y/L/N!"

You halt in your steps as the familiar voice of your best friend shouts after you.

"Yes?" You ask, swiveling on your heel to watch Theo run in your direction.

He stops beside you, his breathing faltering slightly from the exercise. "Are we still jogging tonight?"

"Why wouldn't we?" You scrunch your eyebrows in confusion at his question.

"It's supposed to rain."

"Oh." Pausing to think for a moment, you come to a swift conclusion. "Oh well. I still wanna go. Why ruin a routine over a little bit of lousy rain?"

Theo chuckles at your words and nods his head. "Agreed. I'll be at your house at seven?"

"And I'll be anxiously anticipating your arrival!"

He grins at your words. "Alright, bye y/n."

"Adios Raeken!"

-

True to his word, Theo rings your doorbell promptly at seven, as he has every Tuesday and Thursday for the past year you've been running together.

"Ready to go?" He questions as you open the door and shuffle to the side, allowing him to enter.

"Yup, I just need to put on my shoes. Gimme one second." You leave him standing in the entryway of your home while you race upstairs to your bedroom, grabbing your running shoes and a pair of socks before jogging back down. You smile at him as you plop down onto the bottom step and begin working the laces.

"How far are we going today?" You ask, filling the silence and switching from one foot to another.

Theo shrugs. "I dunno. Three miles sound good?"

With a nod you stand up, using the step behind you as resistance to push your weight off.

"Let's do this thing!" With a smile and a thumbs up, the two of you stride out the door, past your driveway, and to the street.

After some light stretching, Theo pulls out his phone and starts the tracker app he always uses while running.

With a slight nod, the two of you swiftly begin a slow jog.

A steady rhythm is formed, running alongside one another, occasionally sharing glances. You run through your neighborhood, up past Beacon Hills High, and into the forest. The forest loop lasted for about a mile before you emerge back onto the paved road. A few minutes later, and Theo begins to lag slightly behind you. You turn around, continuing to jog backwards while looking at him curiously.